14 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 21/04/21
Hotels.comUS$106
eDreamsUS$105
PricelineUS$105
All reviews shamiana restaurant special thanks duty manager ladies night amazing hospitality infinity pool special mention indian food rooftop bar a lovely stay see you soon top floor f b amazing experience amazing hotel enjoyed my stay dubai marina
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2021

Had to check out because there was no clear information no coperation even it is ur mistake.
We was offered a sweet with real good price but then they make u feel that they did u a favor and u have to thank them each second for that...
But the main thing we were told that there is unlimited drind with the sweet offer and thats the only thing made me accept the offer.
but then they said u will have to do it in the lobby or lounge ...
Which is inacceptable cause the lack of information it was my first day with my wife (just married) and i was clear about me staying in the room the all time.
Basicly i checked in 10AM and checked out 6PM in the same day because of the unprofessional behaviour of the afternoon staff specially the feeling that they offered u something u paid for but then they mention it between each sentence to make u feels thankful. Specially staff (Paratha ) who had an unpleasant conversation with my wife.
Paid 824 AED but they agree to refund only almost half the total....which is innacceptable again.
Customer service 0
Cooperation 0
Even the sweet on the 7th floor was not worth the price, the view was on a constration site with some extra noise, and they had to move us to 13th floor with less noise.
......

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Karan Maini, Guest Services / Front Office at Taj Jumeirah Lakes Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Dear Mr. Mekkii,

Greetings from Taj Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai!

It is our endeavor to provide the finest of hospitality and service in line with the standards of the Taj Group of Hotels. However, we seem to have fallen short of your expectations with regards to service delivery as promised. I have noted your detailed feedback with regards to your recent stay with us.

Rest assured, necessary corrective actions have been put in place to ensure the non-recurrence of similar incidents in the future.

Also, please do let me know when you plan to visit us in near future.

Mr. Mekkii, your patronage is of utmost importance to us and I do hope this experience will not mark your overall impression of Taj Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai. I request you to please treat this incident in isolation and give us another chance to display our standard of hospitality in true Taj spirit.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 25 February 2021

With the Most helpful Team , With the Front office Manager Ashutosh leading the Pack , was astounding in Behaviour & Approach .
Made my trip seamless & stress free .
Operating under strict Covid norms , Still ensuring comforts was commendable

Room tip: The Front office will ensure
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Karan Maini, Guest Services / Front Office at Taj Jumeirah Lakes Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2021

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Taj Jumeirah Lakes Towers!

It is always a great pleasure to receive great feedback, especially when it specifically names our associates. I will ensure your feedback is passed on and recorded under our STARS reward program.

Providing our guests with amazing experiences and ensuring that they are happy is always our top priority.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future, and the team here remains on standby to serve all of your requirements once again!

Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

I live in Dubai and like sometimes to spend my weekend in different hotels.
It was my second time in Taj jlt.
First of all I got great offer from Booking with late check out . So you have 1.5 day in fact for great price ! Great location !
Taj has very cosy comfortable atmosphere, kind staff from the moment you enter hotel.
But today I want to mention a moment which made this staycation special for me.
I came after work, it was 3 weeks with no off and I was a bit stressed. We all do have such moments :)
So once I reached front desk , very lovely ladies assisted me. There was a small issue with room, I had 2 options : either king size bed and shower either two single beds and bathtub . And I wanted both .:)
It’s weekend and of course I understand that hotel is busy. I was ready to wait a bit. This 10-15 min I got a great feeling that they really doing their best to find option for me. Later came manager , she was so kind and she said that they would upgrade me. Can you believe that ?! I even cried coz I was happy and grateful .))) small things matter. It was little moment in my life but I would never forget it.

The room was gorgeous ! With stunning view on golf fields and Dubai.

Infiniti heating pool is unbelievable! There is no crowd so you feel such peace on 46th floor.

Booking offer also gives you 20% on dining in hotel. You can visit restaurant or in room dining. This what I did :)

I wanna thank all Taj big team for my staycation . Definitely I’ll suggest this place to everyone and would be back .

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Karan Maini, Guest Services / Front Office at Taj Jumeirah Lakes Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2021

Dear 888mariyas,

Greetings from Taj Jumeirah Lakes Towers!

You are very thoughtful to take the time and effort to write in such detail, and it is this kind of feedback that drives the team forward with renewed enthusiasm to achieve more.

I am delighted to note that you had a pleasant stay and were able to experience the many services that we provide in Taj Jumeirah Lakes Towers.

I look forward to welcoming you back and the team here remains on standby to serve your requirements once again!

Reviewed 24 February 2021

The service was the best I ever had in a hotel in Dubai. Especially Kannav Shukla on the reception and duty manager parakh are very polite and helped me out perfectly. I was very happy with his service. I'll definitely come again.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear yasminfs1995,

Reviewed 23 February 2021

Great service
And very helpful staff regarding all type of services
They also provided 24 hours service without hesitation , next tome when i visit dubil i will definitely go for taj jumera for hotel stay

Mostly the staf members kannav

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear 29kishanp,

Greetings from Taj Dubai!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your review in TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to note that you had a pleasant stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you once again and continuing to meet your expectations.