11 people are viewing this hotel
US$120
Free cancellation until 21/04/23
US$139
Free cancellation until 21/04/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$139
US$106
SAVE US$33
Hotels.comUS$120
Agoda.comUS$109
eDreamsUS$139
All reviews concierge staff nice service see you soon special thanks front office manager nice stay premium room thank you very much private beach nice pool construction site sea view infinity pool f b restaurant staff special mention syed
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2021

As I walked in the hotel, Eddie was so welcoming and helped me out with all amenities. The hotel room was clean, bed was comfortable, the view was breathtaking and the service was impeccable, and the pool was clean and at the perfect temperature.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Diyar Durddyyev, Guest Services / Front Office at C Central Resort The Palm, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2021

Dear Christie1994h,

Greetings from C Central Resort - The Palm,

It is with pleasure that we acknowledged your positive feedback regarding your experiences while in-house and for highlighting some areas of your stay that you find remarkable especially the quality of service you received from Eddie in particular.

I assure you that your positive words and compliments have been conveyed to him and to the rest of the team.

We place great value to your recommendation and we are already anticipating another chance to welcome you in C Central again very soon.

Reviewed 26 February 2021

Anant and Arnold were of great service and the staff as a whole. I utterly loved my stay here and will definitely recommend. Great amenities and they made sure I was safe every time I went out of the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Vacationer790099,

Thank you for choosing C Central Resort - The Palm and for your time in posting a review of your stay with us.

It is with pleasure that we acknowledged your positive feedback regarding your experiences while in-house and for highlighting some areas of your stay that you find remarkable especially the quality of service you received from Anant and Arnold in particular.

I assure you that your positive words and compliments have been conveyed to them and to the rest of the team.

>>> ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION <<<
>> LONG REVIEW <<

Hello all, My name is Dr. Abu Thiab, I traveled to this hotel back on the 16th of Feb, 2021 (Corovavirus Period), I've been to 28 countries around the world and this is one of the best trips of my life.

My flight landed at DXB at 9:30 PM and due to coronavirus PCR and passport check it took me one hour to get outside the airport, I arrived at the hotel at 11:30 PM, and traveling in coronavirus period is not easy as you think, wearing masks since the moment I was in Queen Alia Airport till the moment I arrived my room, which is actually made me a little bit nervous, I was at the taxi to the hotel hoping just to be in the room without the mask, so when I arrived and the concierge came to me, he changed my mood for the next 6 days, his name is Eddie, he is the most amazing person in the hotel, full of happiness and positive energy. If I want something in the 6 days, I usually ask Eddie and he will find a way to do it.

Then I walked to the front desk, I met there one of the most professional workers there Anastasiia from Russia, she saw me tired from traveling and my face was so red from the mask and not in a good mood so she upgraded my room without me knowing that, and I knew that after I finished the easiest check-in process.

Liked:
1. Location: Perfect location on the palm Jumeirah.
2. Price value: Worth every single penny I spent there.
3. Staff: With no doubt AMAZING and all of them are vaccinated with the two doses.
4. Food: Good 24/7.
5. Cleanness: The hotel was clean as well as the room.
6. Activities: There was a booth on the beach, the worker's name is Abu al Tayeb from Egypt which has all the activities (LITERALLY), he taught me how to do surfing, also you can text him on the what's app. +971586206653

Disliked:
1. Location: it's kinda a positive and negative point; Positive: perfect location on the palm, Negative: the palm is far away from the city.
2. Beverages: A little bit overpriced.

Now I will talk about an emergency situation that I faced: As you know you need a Pre-departure 72 hours PCR Test (I was planning to do it on the last day), they are doing it in the hotel from 7 PM-8 PM daily but I thought you can do it anyplace in Dubai, I was planning to do it in the hotel but for coincidence one of my high school friends came to Dubai, so I planned to meet him and to the PCR test outside the hotel, after a long day with my friend we went to one of Prime Medical Centers in Dubai, but unfortunately they refused to do the PCR test to me because I don't have an appointment, and the time was 9 PM so I called the hotel, and Nadia from Morocco in the front desk picked up the phone and she arranged the PCR test for me in 30 min in the hotel and called me on my International phone number to come back to the hotel, LITERALLY SHE SAVED MY FLIGHT!

As a result of the pleasant trip and accommodation, I thanked Eddie, Anastasiia, Nadia, Abu Al Tayyeb, and Hani with a handwritten letter and I left it at the front desk in the checkout for the hotel manager, what surprised me the most after one hour I received an email (Letter of Appreciation) from Mr. Durdyyev the Front Office Manager, In addition to that, I was chilling beside the pool for a couple of hours waiting for my taxi at 6 PM, Mr. Durdyyev came to me in person and thank me for dictating some of my time just to write the handwritten letter.

That's it! overall the experience was fantastic.

Room tip: Floor 6 or 7, Palm view

Dear mohammadabuthiab,

Thank you for choosing C Central Resort The Palm for your Dubai holidays and for sparing some time to post a detailed review of your experience.

We are so delighted to know that you had an excellent time while staying with us and your positive feedback regarding your experiences while in-house and for highlighting some areas of your stay that you find remarkable especially the quality of service you received from our team members Eddie, Anastasiia, Abu Al Tayeb, Nadia and Hany

Your comments and recommendation meant a lot to us and we all look forward to welcoming you back again very soon to enjoy another wonderful stay with us.

Reviewed 26 February 2021

I stay in C Central hotel and my stay was very good. I was well received by the staff Eddie. The room design was very nice. The reception Nadia, Ana were very accomodating. I will come back agian. Thanks guys and keep the good Job.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Diyar Durddyyev, Guest Services / Front Office at C Central Resort The Palm, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Dear 728albertinak,

Greetings from C Central Resort The Palm!

It was a pleasure to read your glowing review of our hotel.

Your heart-warming praise and words of appreciation for our hotel, rooms, facilities and our staff have been received with humble gratitude and genuine delight.

Nadia and Anastasiia are thrilled to learn of your recognition and appreciation of their services.

We all look forward to welcoming you back again very soon to enjoy another wonderful stay with us.

Reviewed 26 February 2021

I stay at resort for weekend it was so nice people at reception concierge always willing to assist. Rooms are super clean nice view from room thanks for giving good view room .Prem from concierge he help with luggage and he gave lot of information

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear 871juliuss,

Greetings from C Central Resort - The Palm,

It gives us a great pleasure to know that you had a great time while in-house and that you were really satisfied on all aspects of your stay.

We are grateful that you liked our location and have taken some effort in describing positively every area of our service and facilities that made your stay with us much more remarkable. Prem is thrilled to learn of your recognition and appreciation of his service.