Reviews (1 995)
1 996 results
1 165
1 165
All reviews metro station jigsaw restaurant abu baker close to the airport the executive lounge excellent hotel travel desk star hotel small pool junior suite rooftop pool concierge desk free shuttle the hotel is clean spacious room breakfast buffet special thanks
154 - 159 of 1 996 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stayed at this central hotel during our 3 night stop over in Dubai for our honeymoon. We arrived around 7am and to our regret our room was not ready. we were both tired due to our overnight flight and just needed to get a couple of hours sleep. We were asked to wait around in the lobby area until it was ready. After an hour I went to reception angrily and informed that due to our wait and it being our honeymoon we were getting a free upgrade to a suite !!! Well that was a great touch. The suite was excellent. The staff were great and the service great. The breakfasts were ok. We ate out at night and you can pay anything from cheap to expensive depending on where you go and what you want to eat. Would I return to Dubai ? Mmmm were not sure. Maybe just to catch a connecting flight. We found Dubai much to manick and hectic for our liking. But never say never.

Stayed: November 2017
Siva Ram P, General Manager at AVANI Deira Dubai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Gazza678
We hope you had a safe return journey. It was nice to hear that although it was a short layover, you were able to enjoy your stay with us. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for providing us your feedback. We do hope that we could welcome you back anytime that you are in Dubai.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

On arrival at the Avani around 10.00 a.m., we explained that we had travelled overnight from Manchester, had not slept for some considerable time and asked whether it would be possible to have early access to our room. The friendly and courteous young lady on reception invited us to take a seat in a quiet corner near reception, arranged orange juice for us and within some 10 minutes announced that our room was ready. We were delighted.
The hotel was quiet and peaceful, all the staff we met were friendly and helpful, our room was lovely and the self serve breakfasts were plentiful and of good quality ensuring our two night stay was a real pleasure.
We definitely recommend.

Stayed: February 2018
Siva Ram P, General Manager at AVANI Deira Dubai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear lovetrav_9
Guest feedback is crucial in helping us to focus on the things that are really important to our guests and it helps us to deliver them well at any time. We are pleased to learn you have enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate the small details that make all the difference. Thank you for your contribution, we hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This hotel was chosen based on its location and website which promised that it was five-star hotel. The property is a far cry from being five-star. At best it was three-star. In wanting to upgrade to a better room, I found that the room I had booked was so much better than the upgrade version which was run-down and smelled of cigarette smoke. So I decided to stick to the one I booked initially. However, the extremely helpful and friendly staff during check in and throughout the stay changed my overall perception. Special mention goes to staff at the concierge - I think his name is Shah, who was very attentive throughout my stay. Another excellent staff was on duty at the Executive Lounge on 8-10 March. She originates from the Philippines and I think her name is Monica. I used the lounge facilities during my stay and she was on duty on all the days. She was very cheerful and diligent in ensuring everything was tip-top. Upon checking in and checking out I was very impressed with Mr. Dilush. He was very professional and spoke very well. I thought he was the manager because of his demeanour but I found out he is not.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Kamila G
We always appreciate whenever we hear that our guests enjoyed their stay and that this was due to the warm hospitality and outstanding customer service provided by our team members. It was nice to know that they made a difference and contributed to your overall stay experience. Your praises have been shared to the entire team and we all look forward to your next visit to the hotel.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I joined a company in dubai and was given accommodation in Avani Deira Dubai for a month in room #428.

Driver Anil came to airport for pickup. He was very polite and friendly. We became good friends soon.
He also gave suggestions on places good for stay etc.

Room was very neat, comfortable and well maintained. Maintenance staffs were very professional.

Food was delicious.

Worth the stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear muthu k
Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback and for rating us “Excellent place to stay” on Trip Advisor. We are pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us and found it great value for money. Once again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I conducted a 5 days training course here on behalf Hayward technology, the meeting rooms in 1 st floor are very comfortable and well appointed with natural daylight, the refreshment buffet is first rate with testy snacks and good coffee available through out the day, service was excellent especially Mr rocky who looked after us so well-a very dedicated staff member and great ambassador for the hotel,he is alone handling all event,Brilliant staff,
Thanks a lot rocky see you soon.....

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Fred L
We are delighted to read how much you have enjoyed your event at the hotel and that our team member Rocky was able to contribute to this overall experience. It was nice to know that you like our meeting rooms and enjoyed the coffee breaks prepared by our Kitchen Team. Thank you for your feedback.