AVANI Deira Dubai Hotel
US$296
US$592
US$482
  • Pool
The H Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$243
US$207
US$298
US$282
  • Pool
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$321
US$273
US$309
Agoda.com
Roda Al Murooj(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$216
  • Pool
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$222
Reviews (1 835)
1 836 results
1 053
1 053
All reviewsjigsaw restaurantmetro stationoceana beachclose to the airportthe executive loungeflight pathexcellent hotelthe hotel staffsmall poolstar hoteljunior suiteconcierge deskrooftop poolfree shuttlespacious roomspecial thankslong flight
FilterAll languages
17 - 22 of 1 836 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at this central hotel during our 3 night stop over in Dubai for our honeymoon. We arrived around 7am and to our regret our room was not ready. we were both tired due to our overnight flight and just needed to get a couple of hours sleep. We were asked to wait around in the lobby area until it was ready. After an hour I went to reception angrily and informed that due to our wait and it being our honeymoon we were getting a free upgrade to a suite !!! Well that was a great touch. The suite was excellent. The staff were great and the service great. The breakfasts were ok. We ate out at night and you can pay anything from cheap to expensive depending on where you go and what you want to eat. Would I return to Dubai ? Mmmm were not sure. Maybe just to catch a connecting flight. We found Dubai much to manick and hectic for our liking. But never say never.

Stayed: November 2017
Siva Ram P, General Manager at AVANI Deira Dubai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Gazza678
We hope you had a safe return journey. It was nice to hear that although it was a short layover, you were able to enjoy your stay with us. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for providing us your feedback. We do hope that we could welcome you back anytime that you are in Dubai.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good hotel,I really like the atmosphere there, the rooms are big and clean,was fast check in and they give me room so quick, hotel not far from Dubai airport, nice location ,we had a wonderful time there,the staff are very friendly and well mannered and want to say thanks to rocky in restaurant,I will definetly recommend this hotel to all my friends.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Rahimiasi P
Thank you for recommending us on Trip Advisor. We are pleased to learn that you like the hotel and its location. It was also nice to hear that you had a wonderful time during your stay due to the friendly and well-mannered service provided by our team members, particularly Rocky. We look forward to your next visit in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Meeting and banquet services were outstanding... Staff went overboard to make us feel at home during our meetings. Food and service was simply the best I have had in a very long time,the banquet guy rocky very kind person and very helpful, everyone enjoyed the course (haward)......
Thanks...

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Siva Ram P, General Manager at AVANI Deira Dubai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Manuel D
Thank you for taking the time to rate us “Really great meeting event and great service” on Trip Advisor. We are glad to hear that we have exceeded all your expectations and that your event was successful. We look forward to hosting more of your events in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On arrival at the Avani around 10.00 a.m., we explained that we had travelled overnight from Manchester, had not slept for some considerable time and asked whether it would be possible to have early access to our room. The friendly and courteous young lady on reception invited us to take a seat in a quiet corner near reception, arranged orange juice for us and within some 10 minutes announced that our room was ready. We were delighted.
The hotel was quiet and peaceful, all the staff we met were friendly and helpful, our room was lovely and the self serve breakfasts were plentiful and of good quality ensuring our two night stay was a real pleasure.
We definitely recommend.

Stayed: February 2018

Dear lovetrav_9
Guest feedback is crucial in helping us to focus on the things that are really important to our guests and it helps us to deliver them well at any time. We are pleased to learn you have enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate the small details that make all the difference. Thank you for your contribution, we hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel was chosen based on its location and website which promised that it was five-star hotel. The property is a far cry from being five-star. At best it was three-star. In wanting to upgrade to a better room, I found that the room I had booked was so much better than the upgrade version which was run-down and smelled of cigarette smoke. So I decided to stick to the one I booked initially. However, the extremely helpful and friendly staff during check in and throughout the stay changed my overall perception. Special mention goes to staff at the concierge - I think his name is Shah, who was very attentive throughout my stay. Another excellent staff was on duty at the Executive Lounge on 8-10 March. She originates from the Philippines and I think her name is Monica. I used the lounge facilities during my stay and she was on duty on all the days. She was very cheerful and diligent in ensuring everything was tip-top. Upon checking in and checking out I was very impressed with Mr. Dilush. He was very professional and spoke very well. I thought he was the manager because of his demeanour but I found out he is not.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Kamila G
We always appreciate whenever we hear that our guests enjoyed their stay and that this was due to the warm hospitality and outstanding customer service provided by our team members. It was nice to know that they made a difference and contributed to your overall stay experience. Your praises have been shared to the entire team and we all look forward to your next visit to the hotel.