Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2021

Moved here from another hotel in Dubai to be better located and have better internet connection! The hotel has convenient access to DIFC, Dubai Mall and easy walking distance to the metro. Lots of dining options nearby. The staff are incredibly kind and welcoming; big thanks to Trishna and Douglas for providing a great check in experience. The room is well sized and the bed is comfy (quite soft). The internet is fast and the water pressure is decent (water temp could be hotter). I visited the spa on my first day and received a fantastic massage from Puna; she combined different techniques to really tackle my travel weariness and aches. I'm going again before I leave! The only downside is the hotel is a little old and the age is starting to show. I am on a non-smoking floor but the room/floor smells slightly of old smoke. Also the room was not as pictured on the IHG website - the desk is smaller and the chair is not an office chair. I was told the staff would contact IHG to resolve this. Despite this, I'd stay here again.

Room tip: Some rooms are a lot darker than others; request to see a different room if needed
Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank chdkssk93
Reviewed 16 August 2020 via mobile

We've stayed at this hotel before and liked it. We liked it this time, except that our car hot scraped in valet parking. No one informed us and we did not see it, as the valet was standing by the scrape when my husband got in the car. We didn't see it until we got home. We called the hotel and so far nothing had been done. Valet is supposed to be safe, so this has made us very unhappy indeed. The hotel needs to step up and pay for the damage.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sianwignall1978
Reviewed 23 July 2020 via mobile

The receptionist of crowne plaza iş very friendly and helpfull especial Asmita, trisha, guillie, shenouda
And also the service of restaurant is very fast and standard .really this hotel the best hotel in dubai Because too much heros this hotel

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 125murats
Reviewed 6 February 2020

Fabulous service from the staff at the Crowne Plaza especially Duglas! i had lost my phone in a Uber when being dropped off at the hotel. I asked the hotel for some help and they were very attentive and managed to look through hotel security to find a licence plate. I FOUND MY PHONE BECAUSE OF THIS! huge thank you to the staff and Duglas. Sam

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 16 November 2019 via mobile

The staff are helpful and friendly. The breakfast spread is plentiful with a variety of items to eat. Vegan friendly. Good location, with near the metro and plenty of shops and restaurants nearby. Drawbacks? Waiting for the lift took up to 15 minutes. The queue for reveption, much of the time was lengthy. Understaffed? The room, while advertised as non-smoking, smelled faintly of old smoke. The lighting in the room was poor. Otherwise, it was a comfortable stay.

Date of stay: November 2019