3 people are viewing this hotel
TravelocityUS$37
StayForLongUS$41
Reviews (1 182)
1 182 results
All reviews metro station costa coffee clean rooms free shuttle service comfortable bed late check special thanks recommend this hotel a great stay excellent hotel swimming pool house keeping enjoyed my stay housekeeping staff comfortable stay room service special mention
Selected filters
18 - 23 of 1 182 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at the premier inn for one month and Cathy Ivan did an excellent job at making me feel welcome. My stay was made to feel like home and housekeeping did an amazing job at ensuring I got everything that I needed.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank RM1999dhdksj
Mohamed Wahba, General Manager at Premier Inn Dubai Al Jaddaf, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi RM1999dhdksj,

Thank you very much for your review. I am pleased to see our Team(Cathy in particular) left such great impression on you.

We hope to see you again soon!

Kind Regards, Mohamed Wahba. Operations Manager.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have had a fabulous time in the Premier Inn Aljadaf. The Housekeeping supervisor Rahul was very helpful with imformation regards Dubai which made my stay more meoriable and madinah ,subra and ivan who cleaned my bedroom and bathroom was very clean and tidy and from reception hussian,donna was very helpful i will recommend the hotel .

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Traveler298447

Dear Traveler298447,
Thank for choosing to stay at Premier Inn Dubai Al Jaddaf. We are pleased to have read such a lovely review and also to know you enjoyed your stay, Delighted we were able to meet your expectations and that you would recommend us. Thanks for praising the team especially Rahul, Subra & Ivan from housekeeping team and Hocine & Donna from reception. I will share such lovely appreciation with them and the entire team.
Once again, thank you for staying with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you again very soon.
Kind regards, Mohamed Wahba, Operations Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I like the hotel and the cleanness of the room. Thank you cathy leon lvan for keeping our room clean.clam staff you have here at premier inn hotel.i will come back to this hotel because of the cleanness of the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank nazehb2021

Dear Nazehb2021,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience following your stay at Premier Inn Dubai Al Jaddaf and we are delighted to read you had a wonderful time and thank you for highlighting the room quality in terms of its size and cleanliness, Thank you again for praising Cathy, Leo and Ivan, definitely I will share your review with them and the entire team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Spent amazing two weeks there. The rooms were big enough to accommodate our luggage.
The swimming pool was a great experience due to it's warmth although, it was winter.

A staff named Hajer made it easier to move in and out as she was extremely helpful.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 415ahmadk
Mohamed Wahba, General Manager at Premier Inn Dubai Al Jaddaf, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Dear 773deepanshua,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience following your stay at Premier Inn Dubai Al Jaddaf and we are delighted to read you had a wonderful time and thank you for highlighting the room quality in terms of its size and cleanliness, Thank you again for praising Hajar, definitely I will share your review with her and the entire team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very Nice Hotel and Good Services. Wonderful experience of Staying here. Thanks to Ms Cathy & other Hotel Staff for taking care.Nice City to Visit and excellant places to enjoy at Dubai. Must Visit city

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 773deepanshua

Dear 773deepanshua,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience following your stay at Premier Inn Dubai Al Jaddaf and we are delighted to read you had a wonderful time and thank you for highlighting the room quality in terms of its size and cleanliness, Thank you again for praising Cathy, definitely I will share your review with her and the housekeeping team.