See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I used to go to this location many times and I have to say, it becomes my second home. The location is perfect,close to Mall of Emirates, Marina and JBL. I have to mention that the services is also perfect. Beware that you have only 2 Wifi codes for free. But the connection is pretty good.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
harman b, General Manager at Chelsea Gardens Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Greetings from Chelsea Gardens Hotel Apartment!!!
We would like to take a moment to thank you for your continued selection of Chelsea Gardens Hotel Apartment as your choice of accommodation. You are truly one of our most loyal customers, and it is our pleasure and honor to serve you. Thank you for taking your time to share your experience regarding your recent stay with us and glad to learn that all the services and facilities provided to you exceeded your expectations. Your feedback will be shared among the entire team. We would once again express our gratitude for staying at the Chelsea and hope to see you more often. Looking forward to welcoming you in future!!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

The staff were very friendly Specially MR Abbas he is very nice gauy and Very professional , I go there often and they acknowledged that. I love the kitchen. Cleanliness wise is also good every time I enjoy my staying at this place

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Muhammad T
Harman B, General Manager at Chelsea Gardens Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Greetings from Chelsea Gardens Hotel Apartment!!!
We would like to take a moment to thank you for your continued selection of Chelsea Gardens Hotel Apartment as your choice of accommodation. You are truly one of our most loyal customers, and it is our pleasure and honour to serve you. Thank you for taking your time to share your experience regarding your recent stay with us and glad to learn that all the services and facilities provided to you exceeded your expectations. Your feedback will be shared among the entire team. We would once again express our gratitude for staying at the Chelsea and hope to see you more often. Looking forward to welcoming you in future!!

Reviewed 8 February 2018

I am staying here for almost six years & the hotel is providing excellent service consistently! The rooms are very specious, neat & clean & well equipped with every possible facility required for long stay! The staff is helping & courteous. The options for Breakfast are adequate & the food is tasty! I have stayed in various hotels in Dubai & I find this hotel as the best value for money!

Room Tip: Best place in Dubai for long stay
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank SoniaK1792

Reviewed 29 January 2018

I am staying in the Hotel / apartment from 2016 December. Company has provide the accommodation. Location of the Hotel is excellent. Room service is very good. People are cooperative and fix the problem promptly. My family members are very happy with the hospitality.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

This was my second visit and as usual Mr. Dhaval at the Reception helped me very well with the checkin procedures. He has become a good friend.
I had trouble with my airport pickup as driver was stuck in Traffic. I called Ms. Deepshika at the reception and within 15-20mins she co-ordinated for my pick up with the driver.
During my check out Miss Gelli Ann supported very well.

Breakfast options in morning are perfect. Kitchen service for the dinner was on time. However the dinner combo options in veg are not that great. I feel the quality of food can be improved.

The stay was pleasant, Thanks ChelseaGarden Team :)

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business