US$62
US$79
US$82
US$60
Trip.com
Golden Sands Hotel Apartments(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$47
Agoda.com
Hilton Dubai The Walk(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$131
  • Pool
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$141
US$50
Priceline
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$168
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$353
US$337
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$398/night.

Reviews (3 447)
3 447 results
2 364
2 364
All reviewsthe executive loungemetro stationballaro restauranturban oasisworld tradecorner roompool areaon sheikh zayed roadexcellent hotelhigh floorbusiness triplate checkburj khalifaspecial thankspurobeachluxuryexhibition
44 - 49 of 3 447 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is in an excellent location, with a metro stop right outside for easy access to all areas of Dubai. Staff are very attentive, especially at breakfast, they know exactly what you like and have it ready on day 2! The actual breakfast is really good too, something for everyone. Rooms are very spacious with a lovely bathroom. pool area is beautiful with the greenery, although there is not much seating directly by the pool.

Room Tip: Selected a sea view room, but in hind sight considering location of this hotel I think a city view would have been better
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Conrad D, General Manager at Conrad Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear P L,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

I was delighted to read you had a pleasant stay with us. It is our dedication to ensure our guests feel welcomed and are taken care of by our colleagues so that they have memorable experiences.

I once again thank you for choosing to stay at the Conrad Dubai. It has been our joy and privilege to serve you and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at the Conrad in May for 3 nights. We were quite a few guests part of a business launch.

The staff were lifeless.. there was no self initiation of helping customers.. you would have to ask quite a few different members of staff to get an answer..

This also stretches to the valet car park where they talk quite rudely to customers...

I would never come back to this hotel..

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear d11pnn,

We appreciate your time in providing us with detailed feedback and we apologize for the disappointment you encountered during your visit.

While it is regrettable that our property did not live up to your expectations, we appreciate that you have shared your thoughts with us. Service and customer satisfaction are of paramount importance to our business and I am extremely sorry if we have failed to provide the level of service you would expect from a hotel such as ours.

Please rest assured that it is in our continued interest to improve our services so that our guests can have the best hotel experience possible. I do hope you will come back and give us the opportunity to make it up to you. I sincerely hope your negative experience on this occasion will not deter you from staying with us again when you can be assured of our best intentions at all times.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As a diamond member, I received excellent service, staff at this hotel were very helpful and do all they can to make your stay happy, wider selection at breakfast, nice pool and Spa. Location of my roon was the best. all the required amenities were provided. Hotel location was the best and very easy access to Metro station. I certainly will be staying at this hotel on any of my future visit to Dubai. Overall i receviced five star service at this hotel and fully recommend any one to experice the highest standard at this place.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Dear Hiteshkumar P,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

I was delighted to read you had an excellent stay with us and glad you enjoyed your room and facilities. It is our dedication to ensure our guests feel welcomed and are taken care of by our colleagues so that they have memorable experiences.

I once again thank you for choosing to stay at the Conrad Dubai. It has been our joy and privilege to serve you and I am happy to hear you will be staying with us in your future visits. Welcome back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We a family of 3 members- my Husband, our daughter, & myself visited Dubai for the first time. The highlight of our trip was CONRAD.Location is so great, just adjacent to World Trade Center Metro Stn. Its a huge 46 Floors Hotel & the Front desk allocated us on the top most floor. Thanks for that. Shops like Zoom, KFC & some other eating joints are at a walk-able distance. We asked a Sea facing room but if one takes a City facing view, at night it would be beautiful. The Bfast is a luxurious spread of mixed cuisine & you can have difficulty choosing.
The room as such is big & we needed a room such as this cause we were 3 adults.Bathrooms etc also are luxuriously furnished. We had an extremely convenient stay & the only consolation after a hot trip out was our room 4612. Thanks to Hussein at reception & Menbere at Ballaro who were very pleasant.Not that others were not. Everyone who interacted with us made us feel very warm. A BIG THANKYOU from us. Best of all we got a Non Smoking room.

Stayed: June 2018

Dear Jennifer J,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

I was delighted to read you and your family had an enjoyable stay with us and I am glad you enjoyed our facilities and location. It is our dedication to ensure our guests feel welcomed and are taken care of by our colleagues so that they have memorable experiences.

I also thank you for your kind words of appreciation about the team which I have passed on to them, especially to Hussein and his Manager.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

we stayed 2 nights at Suite at top floor and access to executive lounge was great! Comfy bed, great view, just walking distance from restaurants, shops and metro. Late check out was a plus! Though elevators takes sometime. Breakfast was not that good well we expect for a *5 that's why. However, Staff were friendly specially the Life guard (Arnel). Our overall stay was good.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Sophia A,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

I was delighted to read you had a pleasant stay with us and glad you enjoyed our facilities and location. It is our dedication to ensure our guests feel welcomed and are taken care of by our colleagues so that they have memorable experiences.

I am sorry to hear that our breakfast did not meet your expectation. Please rest assured that we continually review our offering and we will certainly work on improvements in this area.