“A vibrant place with an amazing view”

The Penthouse at Five Palm Jumeirah Dubai
Ranked #329 of 10 446 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$16 - US$82
Description: The Penthouse Dubai on the 16th floor is a lively adults-only rooftop day club and evening lounge offering spectacular views of the stunning Dubai skyline. Featuring two glass-lined swimming pools, guests can enjoy the sunset overlooking the Palm. This place is a haven to play, drink, dine, and relax.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I went to The Penthouse on Thursday night few weeks ago to check out the place. The hostess welcomed us and gave a table even the place were full. We had few drinks and tried some food from their menu which was delicious.
My friend told the lady, who was serving us (her name was Tsogik), that it was my Birthday and after few minutes she got a dessert with wishing a and sparkles on it. She also recommended us to move to the other terrace after finishing our food to enjoy the music played by special invited musicians. Tsogik informed us about all the special events happening in the Penthouse and invited to come back.
Thank you for a great evening! We will be back.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We went early evening for sundowners. The entrance looked really tacky, 2 bouncers on the doors, that’s enough to put you off!
The place wasn’t too busy so we managed to get a table. When we ordered our drinks they waiter asked for credit card, which I don’t like handing over, then he asked us for ID????? Whatever for?
We Ordered a beer and a wine. We waited 25 minutes for our drinks, when my husband went for a wander he said there was only ONE bartender! And as it’s waiter service you have no choice.
They didn’t even bring a bowl of olives or nuts, yet they are charging top dollar prices.
they think because they’ve got a superb view/location they can get away with bad service. No, we won’t be going there again,

1  Thank LadyC1961
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I visited this place yesterday for drinks food and shisha, first of all the place itself have very poor entrance feels like extremely cheap. Then the place itself is nice as a view but furniture and atmosphere is average. Then the service, that's extremely bad and not friendly at all. I don't know if the staff are trained to be that rude or what exactly! We ordered 3 shisha' s all of which are single flavors. The shisha just looks good and that's it. The shisha smoke sucks and is too bad. Someone must understand that the shisha is not by how it look its by how it smokes! We ordered some food like chicken skewers that was brought not cooked properly and was too bad that we didn't complete it. The taboulah was below average. Then the bill, we found out that they counted 3 mix flavor shishas which are more expensive than single ones, and when I told the waiter he said I'll check, then he came saying the shisha guy is saying u ordered 2 single and 1 mix, and that was not true. In the first place the guy who brought the bill he is the same that took the order, so he was just trying to be a thieve, also in the bill it was showing French fries instead of taboulah and he said we don't have in system taboulah item!! I would not recommend that place cause it feels very cheap with such attitude. Nothing special at all, except the view which you can enjoy it once and that's it. I wont recommend this lounge and the hotel itself, feels very cheap and poor when it comes to service and attitude.

1  Thank M J
Reviewed 27 March 2018

We came here last Sunday. it was amazing bar and perfect view when I saw on internet and it was yes amazing and perfect!

But how unfortunately about the service was disappointed . We came and there is 3 persons standing at the hostess desk. the lady said that her hostess will escort us but no body escort us to the table until we found the table by ourself.
waiting about 10 minutes for someone who going to approach our table but no one realize that we are a new guest until I need to call them so that we can get the menus.
Then we just ordered 1 old fashion and gin tonic. while we wait for our drinks then someone came to us and ask if we stay at the hotel or not, and we told them that we are just visitor. then the guy ask for my ID and credit card. maybe that is the rules for a visitor who wants to enjoy the place but this is very weird even the guy didn't give us any reason why do we need to gave them the ID and credit card.
so then we wait for another half an hour to get my drinks.

What a disappointed.

1  Thank Vickytalliadxb
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I urge to visit The Penthouse at Five Palm Jumeirah! Why ?!
The view is absolutely stunning over Dubailine from both sides of the location, cuisine and beverages are great, for very decent prices! Very exquisite pool where you can enjoy the sun all day long.
During the weekend you can enjoy the atmosphere, along the international resident Djs and musicians.
Great place!!!