Open today: 00:00 - 23:59

Reviews (1 357)
1 357 results
1 300
1 300
All reviews dune bashing fire show safari trip delicious dinner amazing trip belly dancing quad biking our tour guide sand boarding dubai city tour camel ride take photos camp dunes company khalid bike
Selected filters
282 - 287 of 1 357 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent trip, beautiful shows, very nice experience, Quad Bike rides were very exciting, I strongly recommend it

Date of experience: January 2021
Desertfuntourism, Guest Relations Manager at Desert Fun Tourism LLC, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing our company Desert Fun Tourism LLC, and for taking the time to share your feedback with us about the desert safari Tour and our team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Exploring the desert Desert Safari is the most wonderful experience anyone would want. Once sitting on camels and traveling to welcome the sunset on the vast sand dunes will be an experience you cannot forget when coming to Dubai. You will go to the camel farm. In the sunset, you can ride a camel around the desert, then eat roast lamb, I am very happy and very excited. I will definitely travel here again when the epidemic is over.

Date of experience: February 2020
1  Thank Jelygreen16

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My first time I had such a great experience. Camel Ride, Sand Boarding, Quad Bike rides were amazing. The Guides and Staff were very professional and humble. I will recommend this place to everyone.

Date of experience: November 2020

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would like to thank you for given me a great evening... it's amazing experience. really enjoyed. camel riding, sunset scene photography, friendly guiding and excellent time management. I'll come back with my friends to gave this real experience.. thanks again.

Date of experience: January 2021
1  Thank brownalex1983

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was camel ride in red desert with most fear and get new exciting moment. I think I am slip down into red desert. But not happen. Its so funny. That desert have good air to breathing. Very nice experience. I recommend to everyone visit this place and enjoy quad ride with enjoyable.

Date of experience: September 2020