All reviewsturquoise restaurantazure beach clubturkish pastrylock stocknewest hotelsnice beach and poolcoffee loungejbr marinapool partyelectric curtainspaid in advancespacious suitefamily breakice buckethotel guestsamazing hotellobby area
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Wonderful hotel with such good services, beautiful swimming pool, direct access to the beach.... spacious room for lovely nights... And above all special special thanks to Mr Salman Khan for his kindness and professionalism during our Check un And during all our vacation.
Rixos JBR definitely the Place to be.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Nadia N
DavidPohl, Guest Relations Manager at Rixos Premium Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Nadia N,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Rixos Premium Dubai JBR.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I am that kind of person who rarely likes or comments own experiences, but this HOTEL gave me SO much positive emotions that I can’t just pass by unreviewing it: excellent hospitality, friendly staff, comprehensive facilities and way-finding, rich interiors, extraordinary and nicely organised beach and pool side. Also would like to take this opportunity to thank our manager Daniyar Zeidullayev for his unconditional support and help!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gabiden B

Dear Gabiden B,

Reviewed 28 June 2018

This is an excellent hotel in Dubai to stay in - in my opinion it has the best balance of what Dubai has to offer. It is situated on the walk Jumeriah Beach so you are surrounded by a great atmosphere with lots of restaurants and people. The hotel itself is extremely modern and has a great young vibe as well as a family one. The service we got was absolutely great - as soon as we arrived we were upgraded by Hamido (an excellent member of their team) to a one bed room suite as it was our first time there. The hotel has a lovely gym, night club, restaurants and all that you would need and more. Will definitely be recommending this hotel to friends and family and be returning myself!

Room Tip: With Sea view - higher up the better
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Anika R
DavidPohl, Guest Relations Manager at Rixos Premium Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Anika R,

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

An elegant Hotel in the heart of jumeira beach Walk. Hotel is very beautiful from inside specially attractive Lobby. Its not less than any huge mall entrance.Rooms are spacious and nice view, specially in night time I guess our room was 3113,.We stayed last to last month, April. Enjoyed Turkey night suggested by waiter gaurav,thank you so much to take care of us during entire stay and organizing a great trip to Img world and desserts Safari. We are planing to visit dubai may be by September again and will definitely stay at Rixos.Hope to see you again gaurav.

Love - Nino & Nadia

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NinoW42

Dear Nino W,

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed 5 nights in rixos GBR
The area was excellent next to the shops, restaurants and shisha its walkable area
The beach was clean and cool
The room was clean and modern with high facilities
The spa was excellent in thier services

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple