“amazing”

Aquaventure Waterpark
Ranked #5 of 353 things to do in Dubai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Splash into a world of excitement at Aquaventure Waterpark Dubai. Experience the Middle East and Europe's No.1 Water Park, overflowing with 17 fun-filled hectares of adrenaline pumping fun. Come and get your thrills, spills and divine relaxation at the best water park in Dubai!
Reviewed 28 June 2018

it was very nice place and experience too much games there and i couldn't finish all games very good for kids and the family. for sure i will go there next month with my friends .

Write a ReviewReviews (14 039)
All reviews
"lost chambers"
in 112 reviews

531 - 535 of 14 039 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Wow, it was incredible. My 10yr old & 6yr old boys had an amazing time, as well as my husband & myself. There was the Splashes Kids Play area, which we battled to get the kids away from in order to explore the rest of what Aquavenure had to offer. Eventually after pulling them away we came across the Aquaconda which was supposed to be for families (including my youngest Son), but it was a little scary but still worth it & something to always to remember & talk about. The Rapids were amazingly fun which also included some waves at some sections. We could not get enough of it. You cannot visit Dubai without vising the Palms Aquaventure.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

This place is clean, the rides are fabulous and the atmosphere is lovely. The snacks are a little pricey, but they have good deals on water usually.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

After the Dolphin Adventure, we got a free ticket to the Aquaventure Park and I have to admit that it was a good decision to go there.

This is the best warterpark in the world and my 4.5yo daughter had the time of her life. So many water attractions to try at least once. My daughter liked theShark Attach slide through the shark tank and if you are daring enough, try the Leap of Faith.

If you are visiting Dubai, make sure you book a day there. And do spend the WHOLE day, it is definitely worth it.

Wished I could give it more stars.