“Best Arabic food”

Ranked #396 of 10 370 Restaurants in Dubai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Our second time we visit Wafi Gourmet restaurant which is also situated inside the Dubai mall outside the big fountain. If you love Arabic flavour you will love this food. You get to choose from the menu but to order a mix plate is the best. Fresh varm bread keep on coming to your table. Good price as well.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Great food. Fresh and good portions, also an amazing traditional Arabic sweets.
A stunning view from the Terrace to wonderful and breath taking fountains
(Based ground floor in Dubai Mall)

Reviewed 17 June 2018

What used to be a good restaurant is slowly fading away. We are or maybe used to be regulars to Wafi Gourmet especially the one at Wafi Mall.
We have seen a significant increase in the pricing of some items and the reduction of portion sizes in all items.
The food is not as good as it used to be. Service is also not as it used to be either

Reviewed 15 June 2018

I enjoyed the stay in this restaurant very much. I am not an expert of Lebanese food, but the one of this restaurant is very good and tasty. Furthermore the location is vry charming and near to the fountains games of Burji Khalifa.
You can have dinner and contemporarily enjoy the show.
Not to be missed, in my opinion, the usual Lebanese starters (hommos, halloumi cheese,...) and the chicken shawarma.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I love this place, sadly on this occasion I was there during the fasting hours so could not enjoy a sit down meal, but could get takeaway. Their hummus is wonderful, and their bread is fresh. But best of all is the mini baklava oh my lord it’s good! I go out of my way to make sure I get some each time I travel thru the UAE. good service mostly too. Lovely outdoor sitting area at night, but there is smoking be aware.