“Pizza Hut quality has gone down considerably”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #4 184 of 10 159 Restaurants in Dubai
Reviewed 25 February 2018

I have been a regular customer of pizza hut - more for home delivery rather than visiting their branches.

Until some time back i was a happy and satisfied with their quality of food but lately i have been experiencing a constant decline in the quality of food.

I have drawn the attention of the store managers and even returned the food at times to which they have been very courteous and have even replaced the orders without any hassles - but that does not solve the issue.

I have decided to write this review more for the attention of the management rather than dissuading prospective diners and would love to see a reaction from the management with an assurance.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We ordered 3 pizzas for 60aed and only took about 15 mins to get. Pizza were very tasty and spicy how I ordered them. Sheena the waitress was very friendly ang kept asking us if we needed anything.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

So many varieties of pizzas available.
Good taste of thin crust and thick crust pizza .
Good varieties of salads available.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

I ordered chicken shawarma pizza and it was ok, they forgot the garlic bread which came with the meal deal. The service was ok too.

Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

I went and the place was far too busy, it took forever to get served and the quality of the meal was unlike Pizza Hut in the uk, I was slightly disappointed to be honest as I LOVE Pizza Hut in the UK!