“The best mexican restaurant in Dubai”
Review of Zoco Dubai

Zoco Dubai
Ranked #349 of 10 373 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$17 - US$50
Description: An urban and ultra-cool take on a traditional Cantina, serving up soulful & re imagined Mexican classics alongside an eclectic selection of tequilas, mescals, and drinks in an authentically Latin American setting.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

First time I visited Zoco few month ago and now its my favorite place. Their location in Al Habtoor city near W hotel, you can easy find parking space near the restaurant. Mexican food is amazing. Every Monday they have ladies night and 3 complimentary drinks. If you like latino music you will love this place. You can not stop to dance. Atmosphere is amazing. I adore this place!!!

1  Thank ykosteyko
TheAtrium_AlHabtoor, Manager at Zoco Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear ykosteyko,

Thank you for taking time to review Zoco, at Al Habtoor City.

Your comment is very valuable and greatly appreciated. I will make sure your sentiments are communicated to the entire team. We find reassurance in having exceeded your expectations.
Nothing pleases us both professionally as a team, and as individuals more than positive feedback.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I visited Zoco with my wife for dinner, we were seated at a window table inside their beautiful dinning room. We were very lucky to be served by Danilo from Brazil. He talked us through the menu and was very helpful in recommending some dishes.
Everything we ate was delicious and the drinks were well made. It was a Lady's night when we visited and the free drinks for the Mrs. went down very well!! All the staff were friendly and efficient and we look forward to visiting again soon.

1  Thank Clive380

Dear Clive380,

Reviewed 27 June 2018

14 of us went last night for a friend’s farewell. We could not have asked for better service or ambience! The music was just right and the spacious interiors gave enough dancing room. What really made our night was being so attentively served by Badri and Rechard....they were there with our orders within seconds...I do not recall waiting to be served even though it seemed like a busy night. Both Badri and Rechard deserve compliments for exemplary service; they had the perfect balance of friendly professionalism and courtesy. We extend our thanks to them for helping make it an evening to remember.

Dear mikidudee,

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

My wife, daughter and me had an amazing time at Zoco restaurant. The staff are very friendly and the food is great. The location is excellent and we hope to visit it again.

TheAtrium_AlHabtoor, Manager at Zoco Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear MarceloAM,

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Visited for some snacks and drinks before the show. Nicely decorated, good music and fantastic service. Worth booking for dinner after Le Perle

Dear DeWitt B,