Hilton Dubai The Walk(Dubai)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$178
US$105
Trip.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$168
HolidayInn.com
US$82
US$60
Agoda.com
Golden Sands Hotel Apartments(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$353
US$337
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$398/night.

US$1 876
US$1 356
Jumeirah.com
All reviewswashing machinesalah al dinmall across the streetal ghurair malla stones throwbusiness areasofa bedtravel deskswimming pool isdeluxe roomstayed nightsenjoyed my staydeiraairportmicrowavegymtaxi
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I have been coming here for the past 3 years...I love the location, but..the hotel needs desperate maintenance...the hotel hallway carpets are full of stains, at least have them professionally cleaned/ treated, the furniture in the rooms especially the sofas need to be replaced, some of the rooms smell awful, I had to change my room on the first day coz it wreaked with smoke...when they clean the bathrooms, they don't you air freshners...when I get home in the evening the room doesn't smell hood after they have cleaned it. I am saddened by this coz I really like coming here, but I really hope they fix these problems..the staff are still very courteous and professional like May and Sadique and Mohamed...

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 March 2018

I'm writing this while I'm still in Star Metro hotel. It's my first time in Dubai, and my fourth night here as a tourist, and I haven't slept well since day one, and me and my friend already paid for the hotel for 14 days.

My first issue was with bed bugs. I'd wake up in the middle of my sleep with several bed bug bites in my body. The next day I asked them to replace the bed sheets. Still, that night, I got the same bites, and just opted to sleep on the couch.

The third night, I woke up from the same bites and showed the reception officers and a few bellmen the bites I had, and they even said they've had similar complaints.

They suggested we moved to another room, and so we did.

The first room we moved to didn't have a toilet in their washroom and so we asked for another one.

It was a better room, but then this is where things went crazy.

It was early afternoon and a friend was visiting us. Since we were moving from one room to another, he was also helping us out move our stuff. So this is when some security personnel started hounding us and asking us how many of us there were. I told him there's just two of us sleeping here and the other guy was visiting. He insisted that he can't visit us since there are no visitors allowed.

We told them that's not something we can agree to, since we already got several people lined up to meet us at the hotel for the next 14 days, and we never saw that said policy while we booked our stay through Agoda. If we knew, Star Metro wouldn't have crossed our minds.

Either way, since it was also the same day that we cooked food and invited several friends over to get together, guests were starting to come early evening.

This was the time their duty manager named Shahid, together with the security personnel, came to our room and started telling us if we do not want their policies, then we should just leave.

We went down to the lobby to talk to him again, and it was around this time that our own visitors were escorted by security and kicked out of the hotel. It was not just embarassing to our guests, it was downright harassment.

I'm still trying to get through to Agoda in hopes to cancel the rest of my booking.

I never thought in a million years that I'd feel like a criminal in a hotel I'm staying in.

Room Tip: Do not choose hotel. You'd be better off in cheaper airbnb accommodations.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank LouieTan
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

A lovely spacious room equipped with a basic kitchen, fridge, freezer, microwave and a washing machine! Excellent location close to the airport and steps away from Salah Al Din Metro Station, Reef Mall, Al Ghurair mall, Grocery and Department stores, several restaurants and eateries which suit different tastes and budgets.
They have a complete gym with surprisingly effective sauna and steam rooms and a beautiful rooftop pool.
Averagely friendly staff who got the work done when needed.
It's not the newest place in town but it was well maintained and clean.
I stayed here with my family for 4 nights and this one makes it to my favourites list!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank VinVasnani
Reviewed 14 March 2018

I love everyone from Star Metro, especially Ms May, Sathiq (I don't know if I spelled it right) and the other guy from the concierge. They are very accommodating. Every time I come to Star Metro, even just to visit my boss who stays there, the staff are always happy to welcome me back to the hotel. :) SMD feels like home in Dubai.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank FloiV
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Star Hotel is very near to metro station which is plus point.Breakfast was good had many varieties.Mostly guests are Asians.Staffs in restaurants don't seem friendly didn't see smiling.Room is spacious and very clean.Airport is very near so I didn't sleep well ,I think plane are flying more at nights.So especially this reason I wouldn't recommend this hotel whoever need good sleep.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family