“Average experience”

Studio Masr
Ranked #113 of 620 Restaurants in Jeddah
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Egyptian
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I give it average, service is ok but you have to give your customer more respect. Taste is good but jeddah have better specially in egyptian food.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

This is my second visit as the first one was three atars for many reasons

But this time was totally different
May be because we are in Ramadan

They have open Buffett Iftar at 99 SR contains from fresh mix grill , salad Buffett , children soup and Molokhia , Egyptian oriantal food , Pasta with calemari , Fried fish , Juices , Egyptian sweats om ali

The only thing that changed my mind is the food this time was fresh not as the previous time

We enjoyed the atmosphere of ramadan there

I hope this feelings last for the next visits
We will see ....

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Went here for a quick bite and to watch the Champions league match. All outside is for smokers and full of smoke. Sitting inside was ok, however ac on very high, and place was empty. Good friendly service, quality of food is ok and tv everywhere to watch footy. Next to Le Meridien.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is conveniently located in walking distance from Le Meridien so I went there three times during my 2 week stay. The food is good with and there is a nice choice. I did enjoy the humus, the stuffed vine leaves, the tabouleh and especially the tandoori chicken salad with loads of garlic. Fast and friendly service. It does lack a bit of atmosphere but I went there quite late on most occasions and on my own which does not help. Ah, yes, it is not expensive.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Superior Egyptian food with excellent variety of food & nice place to meet friends as well.
The staff are very decent & welcoming.