What a fab place to stay. Firstly the staff were amazing, Carlos the hotel manager and Sebi the restaurant manager could not do enough for us. The room was spacious and comfortable and always clean and the decor was of the highest quality. The views were beautiful looking out on the gardens with the Mekong as a back drop. The pool area was relaxing and the standard in the restaurant was all that you would expect from a 5 star hotel. Whilst a little out of town the shuttle was more than adequate and there was plenty of taxis available. The staff throughout the hotel complex were fantastic all most attentive but not intrusive. All in all this was one of the highlights of our 1 month stay in Laos and Thailand. Impeccable service right down to our shuttle to the bus station. Apologies for the delay in posting. Calszer and Yvonne.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Miracle of Luangprabang city, the Grand luangprabang hotel is where the music offered by the river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your The Grand Luang Prabang Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Luang Prabang Hotel And Resort
- The Grand Luang Prabang Hotel Luang Prabang
- Grand Hotel Luang Prabang
- Grand Luang Prabang