The Grand Luang Prabang is set in a very beautifull location with amazing views of the Mekong River. Its a bit outside the City but there is a shuttle bus or you can use Tuk Tuk. However, the grounds and the archtiekure are beautiful (beeinng a fromer royal palace) but we where very disapointed with the service. The staff tried hard but wit limited English language skills and lack of traning it was disappointing. The manger we only met be coincidensce on the 3rd day and he did not intriduce himself.
The good news is the managment is going to change and Banayan Tree is taking over. We hope that this will solve the problem and the Service will become adequate to what the premises deserve and it could become a great palce to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Miracle of Luangprabang city, the Grand luangprabang hotel is where the music offered by the river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your The Grand Luang Prabang Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Luang Prabang Hotel Luang Prabang
- The Grand Luang Prabang Hotel And Resort
- Grand Hotel Luang Prabang
- Grand Luang Prabang