“One of our favourites all week”
Review of Le Banneton Cafe

Le Banneton Cafe
Ranked #33 of 231 Restaurants in Luang Prabang
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Excellant french bakery which also has a branck in Vientiane. Has over 30 types of bread & pastaries. Open from 6.30AM to about 9PM. Very good coffee. I am a regular there for my morning coffee & pastry. I can upload a photo.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We loved Le Banneton Café and had 3 meals here (all lunches). They serve awesome coffees and meals and their pastries are to die for!

We had the pizzas, salads, pasta, custard flan and lemon tarts all washed down with hot and iced coffees. The custard flan were so good we went back just for those... my husband is a custard flan/tart freak and he still raves that it was the best he has ever had!

Service was good and friendly. Nice area to sit for lunch.

Recommended

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a crepe that was huge and amazing! Good strong coffee, and apparently the bacon is delicious, even though I forgot to try it. Staff was wonderful and I wish I had had the chance to eat here twice :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went here for multiple meals. Delicious breakfast and good prices. I tried the mushroom / Lao sausage crepe and it was unreal

Reviewed 6 June 2018

We ere recommended to stop here by friends amd ended up having lots of meals here! great food, big portions, a definite must visit when in Luang Prabang.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

After indulging in rich Laos fare, this was a perfect spot for clean but healthy food. I ordered the Italian Tuna salad while hubby had a baguette sandwich with smoked ham. My girls ordered the ham pizza to share. Love the big platter of salad, great salad selections, very fresh - the candied tomatoes are a winner. Hubby enjoyed his smoked ham sandwich, girls love their pizza. The coffee was great too.
The winner really was the homemade ice cream!! The mango sorbet was so rich, and has many mango pulps in it, so darn good!! The best mango sorbet I have ever tasted.
Crowd was local and foreigners alike. Great lunch spot!