US$139
US$122
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

BnB Hotel(Lahore)
US$227
Amer Hotel(Lahore)
Reviews (1 084)
1 084 results
All reviewsmarco polonew wingtai panroom servicebusiness tripduty managerspecial thanksfive star hotelshopping areacoffee shopexecutive floorin housefood qualityenjoyed my staypcsecuritylobby
77 - 82 of 1 084 reviews
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

It was a great experience to stay in this hotel, every one was so hospitable. Great to see such a true hospitality. I specifically like the staff of their Marco Polo Resturant which I guess is the main Resturant which serve breakfast. The Team of this restaurant was very courteous and helpful they were led by a young manager named Nasir Rafique who was going to all the tables individually and interdicting himself to take the feedback and ask if any further assistance required, great stuff

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Nadeem R, Manager at Pearl Continental Lahore, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Mhussaindxb,
Greetings from Pearl Continental Lahore,
Thank you for taking time to rate our property. We hope to welcome you again with another great stay complimented with impeccable services and hospitality in the future. You can update yourself on the ongoing promos through our social media channels.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our family stay in this hotel, we travel To Lahore occasionally and stayed in different hotels, however we found this hotel is the best in the city and we will never change it again, rooms are bit old but cozy.
The best thing in the hotel is the services provided by staff. Staff have great sense of hospitality and very friendly specially staff of Marco Polo Restaurant. It’s the main restaurant of the hotel which is always busy however staff is very professional and pleasant. I believe they have a great manager named Nasir who knows how to manage his team. I found him a front-liner which motivates his team to serve their customers with passion. No doubt a better manger can make a best team. We will go back to this hotel soon because of Nasir and his team.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear munnikoh100
Greetings from Pearl Continental Lahore,
Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us on this esteemed forum. We are happy to read that the team took good care of you and added value to your stay. The team is delighted to receive your appreciation. We are glad to have served you with all the excellence our guests expect from us.
see you soon again,

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I am satisfied with the management of PC hotel, the staff was very helpful and cleanliness services are also very efficient. The food served on Breakfast and lunch was also up to the class. Overall experience is very grateful and will prefer to staff at PC hotel again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear arslanahmed2018,
Greetings from Pearl Continental Lahore,
Thank you again for bestowing these accolades on our team; the same have been shared with them and has served to boost the morale for all. We would love to welcome you again soon with the same warmth and excellence. Don’t forget to drop by Marco polo our all day dining restaurant for an excellent meal the next time you stay with us.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed at the PC Lahore Feb. 19-22.  The previous winter, we had stayed for 6 nights and had a wonderful experience.  This time, unfortunately, was a disaster.  We travelled from the US to Karachi for a wedding and took a side trip to Lahore to have our daughter’s Senior pictures taken at Lal Qila and Badshahi Mosque.  The night we checked into the hotel, children were running around the lobby, unsupervised.  My two daughters were standing with me as we tried to figure out where to go for dinner.  A child ran into a heavy light fixture that was broken at the base, and the very heavy light fixture started falling towards us, I was, thankfully, able to move my 9 year old daughter out of the way. I’m so grateful, if it had fallen on her head, she would have been seriously injured.  I pulled my older daughter out of the way as well, but the fixture fell on her foot.  The staff at PC seemed kind at first, offering us a car to take her to the hospital and sending her flowers to our room, but that’s where there kindness ended.
We are from America and pretty unfamiliar with Lahore.  My husband had to take my daughter to the hospital and get her medicines—all of which we paid for.  By the time they came back from the hospital, it was very late, we had to order in food, the hotel even charged us for using the phone to order food.  When my husband asked if an incident report had been filed, the hotel was not forthcoming and wouldn’t even give my husband a copy of the report.  Worst of all, the huge 300 lb light that fell on our daughter, was back in the lobby, (so it could fall again), within half an hour of falling.
Our daughter could not wear the shoes she planned to and her senior pictures show her pained look—they are ruined.  Our trip to Lahore was a fiasco.
The hotel did not offer us any compensation for our troubles, nor did they offer to pay our daughters hospital/xray/medicine bills.  I complained repeatedly and even emailed the Hashwani group when I returned to the States.  I also emailed the gentleman who replies to these reviews and never heard from him either. I was extremely disappointed in the lack of service—this is not how a 5 star hotel treats is clients—AND we are repeat customers who were staying in their executive rooms!!!
I believe Serena hotels is building a hotel here and Nishat Hotel is also in Lahore.  Next time, I will stay somewhere where they value their customers safety and comfort.
I’m done with PC Lahore and would never recommend it again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank Seemin Q

Dear Seemin Q,
Greetings from Pearl Continental Lahore,
I am shocked to read about your experience. I am sorry that you have not been happy with your stay with us. Our overall facilities and services. The standard you experienced is not acceptable and has been addressed. Your details have been circulated at the front desk and your profile has been updated by our front Office Manager. Providing quality guest services is a hallmark of our business and my apologies that has not been your experience.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Nice rooms as long as you request pool view or higher / executive floor.. Staff is generally good and supportive.. Expect delays in checkin and check out :(
All day dinning restaurant is good - specially freshly cooked stall chef Abdul Sattar !!
Most of the restaurant staff is great specially ask for Khalid or lovely Aroosa or their supervisor Tahira
Dampukh restaurant is good for biryani and tandoori lamb chops!!
Chinese is good as well
Enjoy

Room Tip: pool view rooms
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear MM_Matin,
Greetings from Pearl Continental Lahore,
We want to thank you on behalf of the Pearl Continental Lahore staff for taking the time to give the Trip Advisor readers and us some feedback on your stay. Your comments are very valuable to us and will allow us to improve every aspect of the establishment. We also want to apologize for not delivering our promise of exceeding all your guest expectations on front office. We are definitely better than what you saw and you can rest assured that we do our utmost to deliver a better experience next time. We hope you will give us another chance and come back to visit us soon.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon.