See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This has to be the worst hotel I’ve ever been to. The dining area, in particular the tables, was left filthy although staff kept putting down clean cutlery for the next guests, my arms were sticky from the mess on the table as I left the restaurant. Check in was from 3 and our room was still not ready at 5, the floors were soaking and the puddles were still there upon checkout. We had to call reception 5 times for towels and sheets - the sheets didn’t arrive until 11pm after we had gone out and came back and found they had not arrived. The first lot of sheets came wet and the second lot of sheets came dirty.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 March 2018

I have reserved here for 4 days, with my wife & Kid.
it was Cheap & Good place to stay with a nice Breakfast & Restaurant.
Staff was sooo helpful for me, they helped me to discover More places here in Alexandria, and i was happy to find that kind of help, i advice all to have a chance to come over-here.

The only Weak thing is they dosn't have sea view but it was ok for me coz my room was looking to Alexandria Room & Al-manshia Square ( City View ).

Room tip: Good City view, Port view, there rooms is big enough.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2018

The room is fine, good for sleeping only. The breakfast is good, little variety. The location is excellet in the middle of everything. There is no good parking place, suggest don't go there with car. Suitable for weekend vacation, or short stay. The price is suitable for the service level.

Room tip: There is no view for the hotel, it is located in downtown.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

It was an okay price but I didn't like the room or the view and they wasn't that helpful there
And I asked for a late check out since I checked in at 5 am and I don't have a problem to pay extra but they said that it is not available and i have to check out max at 12

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Very central hotel. good sized rooms , cheap and good breakfast. Staff are very helpful. Location is a dilemma, on one hand it is very central and close to everything, the problem is that the area is very crowded and noisy. Another issue is that the parking is very hard and you have to relay on the local parking guys.

Date of stay: March 2017