See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 February 2017

The staff was great, the location is nice (close to the beach) and the reception has an unique, romantic look. Also, the view from the terrace is very, very nice (you can see the sea).
But: the rooms are very crowded with a lot of useless objects, the bathroom stinks a bit and I think that the entire interior needs refurbishment.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Our room was tiny, a bed and thats pretty much all that fits. The bathroom was also not great since the shower was leaking which meant constant wet floor and also that room is so small that we went always opened the door to dry up properly next to the bed. Also did our room never see any cleaning stuff, only when we asked someone quickly knocked and dropped off some new towels and later came to collect the old ones. All in all ok friendly staff but id stay somewhere else for sure if id ever come back

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

We found the staff to be generally friendly and helpful (apart from there being no information or maps available about the area ), however as the hotel was quiet there was no buffet breakfasts as advertised, so we had to order off the menu & wait for the one member of staff to wait on tables, cook and serve! Additionally there was an issue over having more coffee with our breakfast. We were told that we would have to pay additionally for further coffees as they were capsules put into a machine and therefore expensive! I stated that as I hadn't been informed of that prior! I was not happy to pay for what I had already had! Also, as there was no buffet perhaps they could / should make a concession re the coffees. I was told that from next morning we would be provided with a pot of cheaper coffee & no espresso!! Came across as a little small minded and stingy. On leaving the hotel for dinner 2 nights before our departure, we were approached and asked if we would pay our bill there and then! Why so prematurely?! Other issues found were the toilet which stopped flushing (apparently a known & repeating problem); the jacuzzi bath didn't work and make bubbles; the metal towel ring wasn't attached to the wall and kept falling off depositing the towels onto the floor; light fittings / bulbs were all different and many didn't work and the aircon worked intermittently. The hotel is in a very central location whilst quietly tucked away, yes, the roads around were rough but that wasn't really any problem if you watched your footing. It wasn't far to either the old town, the beach or the pier so very good location wise. It was more the issue over coffee that I found hard to understand.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2016

The hotel is located quite close to the beach, so that's a plus. But the area was partially in construction so we had a little bit of trouble finding out where it actually is.

The rooms are average in size and the bathroom is okay, I think. The window was quite unusual because when you looked through it you saw a wall. Also, there was supposed to be a double bed but when we arrived there were 2 single mattresses stuck together (at least theoretically cause in practice they never did) so that's another minus.

I guess the price was sort of average as well, but not on the cheap side given the time of the year (February).

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Yes, what a pity, I liked it very much in the past, now I am very sorry. First of all, impossible to achieve in any way, the area is totally devastated for months but this does not depend upon their will, while the rest yes for sure, because they changed management and the staff - also continually changing - is totally unreliable and unskilled. After being a good customer for 4 years, the last time I was treated in a disgraceful manner. They are not even able to charge on the credit card and, dulcis in fundo, at the end of the stay - in addition to a series of failures and rudeness - I was also accused of stealing two ashtrays just because yet another incapable maid did not find them in their place without checking on the floor where I had put. Shame!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business