“The only true cocktail bar in Constanta”

Old Fashioned Cocktail Bar
Ranked #2 of 22 Nightlife in Constanta
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Great place to hang out, have a well made drink and socialize. It's the only place i can think of in Constanta with world class bartenders and fine drinks. Many times you wouldn't know what to get and the bartender will make you a drink and put a huge smile on your face. Atmosphere is in place for this kind of bar, musical selection also great.There's not much more you can ask for.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

The best bar I've found in Constanta. The cocktails were very good. The staff was friendly and helpful. Clientele was a mixture of locals and tourists. Nice vibe and cool interior. Definitely the place to be in the old town.

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

It is one of not so many places made with passion . They serve all kind of cocktails and if you don't really know what you want : ask the bartender , he will surprise you well .
I look at the bartenders : they love to mix the drinks - so I suggest to drink what they recomand .

Reviewed 24 February 2016

I`m always trying to find places where I can feel comfortable, where the persons who work there are friendly and last but not least, where I can listen to good music. Old Fashioned Cocktail Bar has all these qualities and next time when I will come to Constanta I will go there with my friends to drink a glass, for sure.