“Cocktails , small talk and nice atmosphere ”

Old Fashioned Cocktail Bar
Ranked #2 of 22 Nightlife in Constanta
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

It is one of not so many places made with passion . They serve all kind of cocktails and if you don't really know what you want : ask the bartender , he will surprise you well .
I look at the bartenders : they love to mix the drinks - so I suggest to drink what they recomand .

Reviewed 24 February 2016

I`m always trying to find places where I can feel comfortable, where the persons who work there are friendly and last but not least, where I can listen to good music. Old Fashioned Cocktail Bar has all these qualities and next time when I will come to Constanta I will go there with my friends to drink a glass, for sure.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

It was the only place where we were refused to join 2 tables for all of us to sit together. The waiter didn't seemed to care if we left or not, so we just got up and went to another pub.

Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

This is the place to enjoy a good cocktail. The guys (and girls ) now what they are doing and they have fun at doing it . Don't be just "ordinary " and have a Cosmo or a Cuba libre; the barmen what to be challenged so go for that "I'm not sure if that will taste good " cocktail, I promise IT WILL TASTE VERY GOOD! The place speaks for itself, you can come with your friends and have a good time or you can come alone an just make new friends.