“Very nice mixed drinks place in the old town”

Old Fashioned Cocktail Bar
Ranked #2 of 23 Nightlife in Constanta
Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

The place looks pretty different, and I Like it. They have a very large selection of cocktails and other mixed drinks and prices are allright. Service is ok.

Reviewed 21 August 2015

Nice and cosy atmosphere, cool music, incredibly helpful bar staff and, of course, brilliant cocktails! Will definitely come back next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

Best cocktail bar in town, good music and placed in a nice area. Summer time you can relax on the terrace

Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

You know that annoying feeling when you get to a bar and you don't know what to have... well this guys have a special request section in the menu "challenge the bartender". They asked me a few questions regarding my tastes and they made me the drink I wanted. Best cocktail I've ever had!!!

1  Thank StefanNCasu
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

Everytime I go to the Old Fashioned, I feel like I am in a genuine european bar. Nifty cocktails, really cool people that make you feel like you belong there, surprisingly good music and just a fun place to spend time with friends or just to get to know nice people. Great experience!

1  Thank Anamaria-Angelica