All reviews sky bar living room closet cathedral wifi reception city tv centre
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located in a strange little Street and it is very difficult to park the car. The rooms are not clean and comfortable. The pillows on the bed are barely existing! The staff is helpful but there are not other positive points.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank yilkutgocmen
Valentina_Ivanova, General Manager at Hotel Divesta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2018

This is off-season review from my one night stay (solo traveler). I came ''too early'' from airport, but I got the room immediately at 12pm, and it was huge (separate bedroom, hallway, living room, bathroom, 2 balconies)!! I really though I booked a smaller ''standard room for 1 person'', so I guess they upgraded my booking. Excellent service :) Location is great, it was easy to take the 409 bus from airport and stop at Cathedral, BILLA grocery store nearby, so are the beach and main shopping street. My flight was leaving very early in the following day, so they prepared a breakfast for me and gave it 3am when I left, it wasn't so good, but I really loved the idea and service. The receptionist ordered me a taxi (don't trust them on the street in Bulgaria..) and it cost around 10-11 levas to airport. Unfortunately, the rooftop wasn't open while I visited there because of the off-season. However, the service was 10/10. Wifi worked as well. Carpeting in room.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Hotel placed in strategic position near the centre of the city. Professionalism, cleaning and courtesy are the main characteristics and a complete service to the customer. Breakfast desk is Always constantly fed by staff and is reach enough to meet all requirements.

Room Tip: better on the last floor beside the main street
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Valentina_Ivanova, General Manager at Hotel Divesta, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Ok it was a good hotel in the centre of Varna.Near the shopping centre and the sea garden. Very good service, talking English and explain everything i asked for. The room was ok and the aircondition also. wi-fi acceptable. The break-fast it was poor, and sometimes i asked to bring some bread or croissant for the children as they are finished.

Stayed: August 2017
Valentina_Ivanova, Manager at Hotel Divesta, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

We are thankful for your good review !

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We stayed here from a recommendation from a friend, and reviews shown here.

Its close to the City Centre, and walking distance to beach about 10-15 minutes, Quiet surroundings, with local bars and fast food in the immediate vicinity, Cafe across the road is lovely and much more accommodating than the Hotels breakfast bar that we felt was limited on choice, but for the price I'd say you get what you pay for.

Reviews before mine say fluently English speaking staff, seamed this wasn't the case for all there staff, and communications was sometimes a waste of time and effort, Bar staff particularly didn't seam to understand a word we said and reception staff was a 50/50 as to weather we were understood at all, however having said that, ALL the staff was polite and courteous and wanted to help even if they didn't understand us.

Its cheap its cheerful, not the best of locations but easy to find due to the Cathedral being right next to it, If you feel your getting lost follow the tourist signs for Cathedral to make it back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wizz Tours

We appreciate your review !