Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$38
Booking.comUS$38
eDreamsUS$38
PricelineUS$38
TravelocityUS$38
ZenHotels.comUS$43
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 June 2018

My husband and I stayed here in May for 4 nights. We had a very pleasant stay in a nice, comfortable, very clean room, with a good view (the rest of the hotel was spotless inside and out too).
The owner George speaks fluent english and the rest of the staff were very friendly.
We will definitely stay here again!!!

Room tip: The top floor is beautiful and modern with great sea breezes and views.
Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Stayed numerous times at Hotel Amfora - the rooms are always very clean and the staff is very helpful with anything you need during your stay. The beach and 2 wonderful restaurants are very close by - however their is nothing like having a morning coffee on the patio.

I highly recommend this hotel if you are staying for business or pleasure in Varna!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Brian P
Reviewed 23 February 2018

I booked the hotel on random and I want to say - what a lucky find. The hotel is amazing - very beautiful, very modern. The staff is very warm and helpful. The rooms are very clean. The I was in was brand new. I have to the hotel is wonderful !!!

Room tip: If you can get the panoramic apartment - very nice
Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
George T, Manager at Hotel Amfora, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

I am so glad that you are happy to stay with us.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I really enjoyed my stay in the hotel. The staff was friendly, the rooms were always clean and i enjoyed the view i had. The place was pretty quiet during the night. The beach is nice and is not that far. I'd probably visit again

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Initially i thought that business is the only thing i am going to do while in Varna. As i went to hotel Amfora, i was stunned. It is nice, organized, great cuisine, polite staff. The pool outside is not a big one but cosy - perfect for a dip with whisky in the hand. The beach is close, Varna as well for a great walk and site seeing. I preferred this family hotel which was the right move as it made my stay pleasurable and memorable.

Date of stay: September 2017