See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I was really suprised with this hotel. Did not have any expectation, but at the end I can just say all the best about this place! I have never seen politely staff like here. Start with front desk employees, restaurant, spa as well! It is really nice to see this amazing and young team! Beds are SUPER COMFORT, rooms are really clean! If i ever come back to Novi Sad, Sheraton will be my choice for sure!

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Really nice new hotel, nice and clean rooms.
The reception staff is really nice and friendly - girls are really helpful.
I definitely recommend it if you are traveling to Novi Sad or even near by, really worth it.

Room Tip: High floor rooms are really nice.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank shadylady333
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

...in Serbia! I know, it's new and should be fine. But it's more than just new. The staff is so welcoming and truly friendly. Food is excellent and the rooms are modern and very comfortable. Wonderful rain shower. LG smart TV has great picture.

Only negative is air turns off when you leave the room and it takes awhile to cool down when returning.

Staying four nights and have one night to go. Simply a great stay and great value!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Dunja s, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Novi Sad, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Mr. Frits ,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Sheraton Novi Sad.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Novi Sad and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Novi Sad.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Never thought that I would fiend a Hotel like this one in this area. Do not take me wrong but it’s a high level hotel.
I really recommend to visit top floor and bring swimsuit with you.
You will enjoy the place and the view of the city.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Carlos,

Thank you for taking time to review your stay with us.
I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.

We look forward welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent brand new hotel with tremendous spa and gym facilities. The upgrade to Junior Apartment is well worth it. The staff including front desk, restaurant, maintenance and general manager are very attentive and helpful. About 30 minutes walk to city center

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank David R

Dear David,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I am glad to hear that your stay with us was a memorable one and that our staff made your stay pleasant.

Please note that your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences.

I hope your stay is just around the corner, we are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Warm regards,