“Excellent! Perfect Service!”
Review of Restaurant More

Restaurant More
Ranked #5 of 107 Restaurants in Sibenik
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

impressive, I really love of a woman service who is short hair. She is kind and lovely. Additionally, seafood dish is delicious. I recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went there 2 times... first a pizza & a calzone... the day after I took a 4 cheese lasagna... perfect! Finally a Italian restaurant that serves a really good lasagna! Even choice in 3 different ones ... fresh from the oven and NOT the microwave. Located on a nice square...! Okay; not everything came as order in first but that makes it the real Italian experience ...! If you like good Italian food: this really is a perfect choice.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was in Sibenik for the first time and had dinner here. I enjoyed it. Great place. If I have chancevI would like to go here again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had dinner in this restaurant couple of days ago. It was pretty crowded, but staff was really friendly. We had fish soup, shrimp risotto and octopus salad. With 2 schnapps and 2 little (2dcl) bottles of Babic, the bill was around 270 kunas, which is quite reasonable for the seaside restaurant in Croatia.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I'm not sure about the rest of places in Sibenik, but this one offers you, for example, simple fried calamaries with fries for 110 Kuna. That's a bit high price for such a meal. It's just a seafood fast food.

1  Thank VermiVermi