“Fantastic meal with very reasonable prices”
Review of 4 Kantuna

4 Kantuna
Ranked #4 of 231 Restaurants in Zadar
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

One of the best meals we've had in Croatia. Awesome bruschetta, fresh salad, and delicious pasta. The monkfish with truffel and pasta is amazing. Ask for Stjepan, he is the best waiter in Croatia!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

The restaurant is in a lively area of town. The food was very nice but the waitress wasn’t the greatest. I finished my main course rather quickly and the waitress immediately came over and asked me if I wanted dessert or coffee - my husband was still only half way through his main. This isn’t really what you expect when eating out. We found this off putting and because of this we wouldn’t go back there.

2  Thank Beckett27
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Delicious dinner and very friendly service Can recommend the spaghetti with shrimp and mussels and pizza with anchovies was excellent too. Great house red. Will definitely return if we come back to Zadar.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

My husband and I had a lovely dinner at 4 Kantuna. We headed here after reading the stellar reviews here on Trip Advisor. I had the risotto with shrimp & truffles - delish!! My husband had the 4 Corners pizza which he enjoyed, but you’ll have to work for it - full shrimp, mussels, and olives with pits are the toppings. The service was great when we first arrived, but slowed down a bit. Our waiter recommended a wonderful wine which didn’t disappoint. Overall, a great place for dinner when in Zadar.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This was a recommendation by the local and he sad it was a bit pricy. We ordered tuna steak which was the best out of 3 dishes. Spaghetti with mussels and shrimps had 3 mussels and 5 and a half shrimps so this was really dissapointing. Black pasta with shrimps was small in portion with hardly 5 shrimps. The interior design is very nice and the service is friendly. It is located in the very centre so maybe this is the reason for higher prices. Would not go back.