“Excellent”

Ranked #31 of 231 Restaurants in Zadar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I stopped for quick lunch. Server was very friendly and I didn't wait long for my lunch to come. Excellent restaurant.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This od best place to eat on Zadar so far. We love friendly service and relaxing atmosphere. Food is more than delicious. See you next time.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This restoran is in the old part of city. Food is great and I had seafood for lunch. It was tasty. I recommend it.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I read reviews and I decided to visit this restaurant. I had fish for my lunch and I am satisfied. Prices are affordable.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I ate pork with gnocchi and it was delicious. I need to say that I had wonderful dinner here. Atmosphere is cozy and I recommend it.