“Great people ”

Pula Discover Scuba Diving Package
Ranked #2 of 45 Outdoor Activities in Pula
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Orca Diving Center is a very friendly and well equipped diving center in Pula, Croatia. We offer whole-day diving trips as well as daily diving, equipment rental, dive experience for beginners, diving courses and kayaking. We are situated at Verudela Resort, which makes our dive center a perfect spot to visit with families. Enjoy the sun and endless clearness of Adriatic sea with Orca DC!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We spent 10 days in Pola and my guys made their first diving course
The people from Orca were professionals and polite, considering that the course has made on english and my childrens are only 14
Thanks to all

Marin J, Manager at Orca Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Thank you for your kind review. We wish to them many great dives.

All reviews
"nudibranchs"

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Reviewed 19 June 2018

My husband and I contacted the center several week before our arrival, the staff emailed me back very quickly and answered all my questions. We arrived to our reservation and the entire staff greeted us with a lot of energy and were very friendly. It was my husband and I's first time diving, our instructor walked us through diving signals, equipment, the process of going down and comin back up. They were very, very, very imformative and put my mind to ease. Everyone worked quickly to get us into our gear and into the water. They made our first time diving so fun and we felt safe the entire time. My husband and I hope to take a trip back to Pula and go diving again with the AMAZING staff and amazing location!!

Marin J, Manager at Orca Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Hi Autumn.
Thank you for your kind review and welcome back to dive with us. Wish you lot's of nice dives in future.