“Absolutley gorgeous place definatley worth a visit”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Kitchen
Kitchen detail
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Kebab99
Lincs England
“Absolutley gorgeous place definatley worth a visit”
Reviewed 22 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Accommodation excellent with great view, really nice to have our own pool to cool down from sunny days and walks around the old city. Old city is fantastic and villa only 15 mins walk away, visiting for week was not long enough to see all that this place has to offer, especially if you want some relaxing time too.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Anita, the owner absolutely delightful
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway
24 Sep 2016
Dear Alison, Donna and all of you, thank you so much for your visiting in my place and you are always welcome and I will be very happy to see you again! Anita
Rosie T
Derby, United Kingdom
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 9 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

If you want to visit Dubrovnik and have the freedom that self catering offers.. Be near to the old city but have plenty of space, a large pool and a supermarket on the doorstep the. This may be the place for you.
The location was perfect for us, perfectly positioned for not only the old city but also the commercial centre which has banks, bars, restaurants ( cheaper than the old city) hyper market and large supermarket.. The main port just 5 minutes walk on from the comnercial centre.. Sometimes during the day this area of town was a welcome break from the old city which was rammed and hot .
The villa itself is a spacious 2 bedroom .. One room with a double and a single bed.. The other a king size these share a jack and Jill bathroom which is large and has a bath and washing machine in it. The remaining sleeping accommodation is the large lounge . The lounge is big comfortable and has a great large modern TV , there is a generous well equipped kitchen and another bathroom, shower room. There is air con in the lounge and the master bedroom which some nights was a relief !
The wifi was great ( unlike a lot of places we stayed) as we had teenagers with us this was key !
The outside area was also great a large private shady terrace overlooking the pool .. The pool was a great size and a real pleasure on a hot day and felt a real treat being right in the city.

Anita the host could not be more helpful, she met us and gave us the tour, arranged our airport transfers both ways, checked midweek that everything was OK, effectively the perfect host attentive but not intrusive. The booking process was a dream as Anita is very responsive throughout . It has been a pleasure dealing with her.

Liked best: Pool and Location
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
10 Sep 2016
Thank you dear Rosie on your kind words and fantastic rewiev and I am very happy that you and your family were my guests, I enjoyed to communicate with you and you were very quiet, kind and clean and I will be a happy to see you again! I wish you all the best!
Will C
“Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed 5 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

A close friends of mine recommend this place so I booked directly with the owner Anita. And what can I say? We had such a wonderful time that I was compelled to give back my thanks so I decided to write the review here. Anita speaks less then perfect English but she went out of her way to make us feel welcome and she did a great job. I came with my kids, my wife and her parents. The Villa easily accommodates 8 guests so we were more then comfortable. It is set into a beautiful garden with a vast variety of plants including olive trees that surround the swimming pool. My daughter absolutely loved the pool. I could not get them out of it, jumping and diving all the time. The downside was I could not get them to go to beach and have swim in the sea for a change! :)
My in-laws enjoyed barbecuing and in the evenings would go for a walk to the nearby Old Town so we didn't get to see them much.
All in all we had such an amazing time and we are definitely coming back here ASAP.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Barbecuing on the terace in the garden
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
5 Jul 2016
Dear Will, thank you very much for your very nice words and review. I realy enjoy to host you and your lovely family and because of guests like you I love my work more and more, when you come back next time bring with you your friends because I can arrange for you very nice time here again. New Apartment is also ready to accept more 6 guest and I eill be so happy to host someone of your friends or bussines partners. Thank you very much again and see you soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$231
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing