“Fantastic location and even better hosts”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
chcfan
christchurch
“Fantastic location and even better hosts”
Reviewed 15 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

4 of us stayed at Cosmai and I would recommend this place to anyone. We had the top floor with lovely views over the harbour. One of the best restaurants in Dubrovnik at our front door and even a cold beer waiting in the fridge when we arrived. I do have to tell you about Marko, he was running late to meet us, but arranged for his lovely partner to meet with us and make sure we were all ok. Upon arrival he proceeded to lug our bags up the 3 flights of stairs to the apartment, not that we expected this, he also spent time helping us find a free park within the neighbourhood. My wife had a small tumble while we were outside the apartment and cut her knee, which we didn't think to much of until about an hour later when it would stop bleeding, I text Marko to ask his advise on where a good medical centre was that we could take her to, we did not get a reply straight away and decided to take my wife to the hospital and not muck around.. While at the hospital I got a call from Marko how had driven 35 kms back into Dubrovnik to make sure we were ok, I told him it was not problem and that we were sorted, 15 mins later he arrived at the hospital to make sure we were all sorted. We did not need him to go out of his way like this, but it was great and very helpful with the language barrier and also not being Croatian, but Marko spoke with the Doctors and they stitched up my wife and sent us on our way free of charge. I am sure we would have had all sorts of paperwork and costs if he had not called to help, so we can not thank him enough. We love everything about Dubrovnik and this apartment, the beach is walking distance and we even walked into town without to much trouble. If you are looking for a great place to stay then look no further.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Host and Location
Liked least: Parking , but that is nit picking there are free parks within a 5 min walk
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed 6 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;