“It was so great apart from Ivana because she needs training”
Review of Sport Pub Mario

Sport Pub Mario
Ranked #8 of 30 Nightlife in Dubrovnik
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Seriously, Ivana and Maria behind the bar were such amazing hosts.we would come back every night if we could. X

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Watched several football matches here. Great bar friendly staff and if you want to eat the restaurant next door brings menus and food. I would recommend this place. Great atmosphere as well.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Dubrovnik was the end of my journey with the bicycle. I arrived just in time to watch the game Croatia-Argentina. I met really nice people their and had a great time in best atmosphere watching the game! After one or two beer too much... I forgot my charger and by the lovely friends I met in this pub it returned to me already the next morning. Good beer (not Dubrovnik prices but way cheaper) , friendly and helpful service, happy atmosphere and people full of love! I will come back ❤️

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Messaged mario at ten am on Facebook to find out if footie on next day. Got back to us within a couple of hours to say it was on. Turned up on the day and were made to feel more than welcome by the owner and his staff. He even celebrated a foul with us.