“Excellent! Perfect service”

Ranked #34 of 424 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Croatian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In a pleasant atmosphere above the sea, our a la carte restaurant offers typical dishes of our regions, as well as many international dishes. With carefully selected wines from our wine list, fish dishes, seafood and meat, you can enjoy the unforgettable moments at the restaurant terrace with a beautiful view at the sea. Whether it is lunch or dinner, or some special occasion important to you, our team will do its utmost to justify your confidence in us.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Impressive , I really love a woman service who is short hair. She is so kind and lovely. Additionally, seafood dish is fresh and delicious. I recommend!

1  Thank Nnoon R

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was a perfect place to spend our last night in Croatia, especially to a beautiful sunset. The setting is stunning with some light live music in the background. However it was the exceptional food that made the evening. I ordered the steak which was well seasoned and cooked perfectly to my liking. My friends ordered fish dishes which were so fresh and tasty also. The service was wonderful and friendly with great recommendations.

4  Thank claudoa
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a coffee here on a blustery day and it was a lovely place to watch the sea and relax. The staff was very pleasant and the coffee (I had a cappuccino) was divine. For the location and the view, the prices are quite reasonable. I highly recommend seeing inside the cave bar and sitting on the deck by the sea. Absolutely lovely. Thank you Restaurant More!

1  Thank Bonnie H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Everything things is fabulous . The food is mmmhhh, the stuff is very nice and quick. The view is amazing, you will never find better

2  Thank Lennart W
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Both fish and meat dishes at this restaurant are divine. I had perfectly prepared steak with truffle sauce while my partner had salmon steak.
For appetizer we took some oysters which are grown in the nearby area so they were fresh and delicious.
The staff was friendly, attentive and professional. Highly recommended for excellent food, superb service and amazing sea views.