“Amazing pizza”

Ranked #65 of 424 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Casual pizzeria but I have to say the pizza is some of the best I’ve ever had. Definately worth a visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We found this little gem after a long day exploring Dubrovnik and Lokrum.

We sat on the terrace and enjoyed a jumbo pizza between the two of us. Nice thin crust and tasty toppings.

Friendly staff and reasonably priced for an expensive city.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had two different pizzas, Smoked and 4 Cheeses. They were excellent. We ate outside, and the ambience is charming. Quick and good service, eager to please, as my daughter asked for a salad bearing the same name as a pizza (Ragusa), and the misunderstanding was cleared even though some time had passed since the order. If you want pizza and don't feel like walking to Vita Bella, then this is your best bet. The price is much lower than down-town.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Vegan Dubrovnik. It sounds hard, but it’s not.

This place is well used to people asking for cheeseless pizza and a large salad with no cheese or dairy-based dressing. And they make a tasty base too.

10/10 would recommend to vegans (and non-vegans) for a relaxed lunch time or evening eat.

1  Thank FC1983
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I came based on the great reviews, but decided at the last minute to get piroshki instead of pizza. MISTAKE!! It was absolutely huge, but soft, gooey and barely warm. Bland as well, sauce had zero flavor. I looked longingly at the wonderful looking pizzas at the next table and wished I had stuck with what this place was really noted for. Maybe next time. I would have given it an even lower rating, but the patio was super nice and the pizza really did look fantastic.