“Game of Thrones Walking Tour”
Review of ACCESS Dubrovnik

ACCESS Dubrovnik
Ranked #3 of 180 Tours in Dubrovnik
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went on the Game of Thrones Westeros to Essos walking tour today and it was worth every penny. The guide Davor (aka Davos) was absolutely brilliant from the beginning to the end. He had so much information, knowledge of the whole series (and the books), had so many brilliant photos - and made me feel like I really was on a film set in Kings Landing. I took the option to go over to the island of Lokrum which I can highly recommend - as is the whole tour. 5*.
Thanks for the best day of my holiday

All reviews
"friendly guide"
"old town"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I know so much more now about the tv series as well as what the actors are like in real life! Davor knows so much!!! Had us all laughing/smiling during the whole tour! And is also a great photographer! Thank you!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I did the Game of Thrones walking tour as a solo traveler and was not disappointed. Davor was an amazing tour guide who was very knowledgeable about the sites and the production, but was also involved in the some episodes and had some great background information! He also talked about some Dubrovnik history which was awesome as well. While we were walking or in between areas, he made an effort to get to know us and during the tour it felt like we were talking and joking around with an old friend. A welcome change to some tours where the guide doesn’t connect at all with the group. I highly recommend this tour for an fan of GoT. Ask for Davor!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Booked onto this tour last minute and it was the best decision! Our guide Davor was really enthusiastic and full of information; a real Game Of Thrones fan! We saw so many filming locations, and Davor was really helpful in offering recommendations and advice for the rest of our trip, as well. He gave us a real insight into what it was like when they were filming, as well as some great historical facts about the area. 100% would recommend anyone to take this tour if they’re a fan of the show. You won’t regret it!

1  Thank Keely S