“Hidden gem by the old city walls”

Konoba Pizzeria Ispod Mira
Ranked #257 of 437 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I only wish that we would find this place earlier on our trip.
Most restaurants inside the city walls are very overpriced for a very mediocre food, so imagine our surprise when we accidentally found this place, it's out of the way for most tourists, so I really liked that it's not crowded.
Prices are very reasonable and food is pretty good, I ordered bbq wings and I didn't expect to get such good wings outside of US.
They also offer a local beer which my husband liked, mushroom pizza and burger were also really good.
Towards the end of our meal one of the guys, probably part owner came out and we chatted a lot as he studies in US, so his English was perfect.
It was our last day in Dubrovnik and definitely a very nice finishing meal to our vacation.
Thanks guys, see you next time!

1  Thank PuraVida1727

Reviewed 29 September 2017

This restaurant is in a lovely location, near the city walls and away from the hordes of tourists. It offers a reasonably-priced menu, featuring pizzas, burgers and salads, as well as some very good Croatian craft beers.
However, while the staff were friendly and polite, our meal really wasn't up to scratch. Part of our order was missing and, while our waiter apologised, we had to remind him twice before it arrived - just as we were almost finished the rest of the meal. My wife's main course was very good (though missing the side order) and the cheeseburger I ordered was initially delicious, if a little underdone to my taste, but turned out to be medium-rare in the centre; fine for steak, but I like burgers well cooked!
It's unfortunate, as the restaurant is in a great location and the staff are genuinely pleasant, but things need to improve a little to warrant anything better than average

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

A little bit off but so calm and the best pizza ever! Walking around in the Old city of Dubrovnik we found this small and calm restaurant a little bit off the mainstreet. So worth it!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

I ve been for a dinner with some friends, quiet location, not expensive, with good pizzas and salad. Kindly staff. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

We found this lovely little outdoor restaurant in the winding back streets of Dubrovnik. It is right by the citys walls, close to a doorway through to one of the citys rock beaches and just a few steps away from the famous Shame Steps from Game of Thrones. Excellent food, good value and with delightfully friendly service.