“Buzzing location and seafood - joy!”
Review of Kamenice

Kamenice
Ranked #182 of 437 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We were attracted to the buzzing crowd, delightful aroma and obvious freshness of the food. And it didn’t let us down - unflashy, good quality and large quantities of seafood landed with great efficiency and friendly service. Baby fishes aka white bait were yum!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 304)

44 - 48 of 1 304 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Right in the old square we had a lovely lunch here, sharing the shrimp risotto and the calamari. All the food was really tasty and, often, we expect to be ripped off in the central tourist spots but this felt like a real value for money restaurant.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Hello,

We stayed in Dubrovnik for 2 nights and unfortunately we happened to have dinner in this so called restaurant.

I got pasta with mussels and my friend went for the octopus salad.
The fish didn’t taste fresh and mussels had a weird taste. My Pasta was overcooked and the tomato sauce on the top was not great.
The octopus salad was frozen.

I am Italian and I live by the sea, so I was very surprised by such poor quality of seafood, especially given the fact that Dubrovnik is a fisherman town.

I spent the night with a stomachache and nausea and this ruined my trip to dubrovnik.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Right in the middle of the old town's market. Can get packed so you have to queue for a bit. Not the best service because they are busy. And not the best Italian restaurant too. We ordered the black risotto, homemade tagliatelle and mussels- all not the best we've tasted. Overall just average food. Average prices.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We did not expect super food in this location, but this place stands out below average.We ordered oysters which was fresh and tasty. The Prosseco was red and sweet served in orderly vin glasses, we was told it is Croatian brand. We decided to accept the drinks. Our risottos with mussels and with scrimps was extra ordinary bad. I would say it can not be called risotto. Uncle Ben with creamy moj moj. With ketchup flavor! On top the services was grumpy