“Lovely apartment - some minor issues”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
JGLAOlive...
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely apartment - some minor issues”
Reviewed 10 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Firstly the apartment was very nice. It had a terrific view of Split - lovely to wake up to in the morning and also enjoy an evening sundowner on the balcony. Gordon, our host, could not have been more helpful. He made sure there were no hitches in finding the place and took time and care to show us round the flat and give us our bearings in Split. His English was excellent.

The minor niggles (without which I would have given a 5 star rating) were 1) the tiny bathtub (I'm about 6 foot tall and couldn't properly sit down in it), 2) the paucity of large pots and pans and serving dishes - we ate in a lot (one daughter is a vegan) and had to improvise a lot with our cooking. 3) the fact that you're up 5 flights of stairs.

I shouldn't give the impression these were anything other than minor niggles. We really enjoyed the flat, had a great week and I would recommend it.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
James G
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 14 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

This was my second visit to the Divina Apartment in Split. I just wish I could get there more often.
The Apartment is immaculate with a beautiful seaview with every facility required to enjoy a fantastic break. The owner Gordan is so helpful and hospitable that we now class him as a close friend. Where ever and what ever we wanted to do,Gordan arranged it and made sure we got to where we needed to be. White water rafting,the beach,sailing round the islands,a day at the football? We did all this and more and at very good prices.
The Apartment has a couple of bars and small supermarkets close by and a huge supermaket 5 minutes away. 15 minutes into the heart of Split for the equivalent of £1 on the bus(the terminal is 150m from the apartment
Split itself is stunning,the atmosphere is relaxed and friendly. The value for money is quite incredible. Quality food and drink with great service at better than reasonable prices
I have to say I have fallen in love with Split and the Croatian people
Heaven?? Its better than that

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location is handy for shops,a few local bars and a bus into Split. Lovely quiet residential area
Liked least: That I cant be there more often
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing