“Amazing service and professional service”

Aqua Med Medical Wellness
Ranked #1 of 12 Spas & Wellness in Split
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Aqua Med (R) Medical Wellness Center in Split offers to its respected clients the following services: - Massages (medical, sports, aroma relax, anti-cellulite and Aqua Med and lymphatic drain based on Dr. Vodder) and therapeutic ultrasound (to breaking tightness) - Exercises (medical gymnastics, Pilates, kinesis therapy, Total Body Workout - Exercise for weight loss, corrective exercises for children with scoliosis, prenatal Pilates (exercises for pregnant women)) - Beauty treatments:medical pedicure, manicure with permanent and regular varnish, waxing - cold wax and sugar paste, Thalgo organic facial treatment - Treatments for weight loss: Thalgomince and Frigi Thalgo, nutrition counseling, lymph drainage based on Dr. Vodder, cellulite ultrasound We also offer packages for weight loss and packages for sore back.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I go to Aqua Med Medical Wellness almost every month for medical pedicure and occasionally I go for a massage. Everything from the staff, cleanliness to service is spotless. I can definitely recommend Aqua Med for pedicure, massage and other beauty services.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

For a birthday I paid my husband a massage in Aqua Med. What to say. Free parking,and perfect service. From a moment I enter I was suprised by wonderful ambient and husband was like a bird.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

If you're looking to get a Brazilian wax I would recommend to skip this place. I was in Croatia for 2 months and desperately needed a Brazilian wax, but couldn't find reviews for this type of service anywhere so I decided to give Aqua Med a try and I had to stop the lady because it was sooooooo painful. I have gotten countless waxes and nothing compares to the pain I received from this wax here. My only option was sugar and I wish I would have just not tried it. You are better off with a razor!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Excellent treatment/ massage. We booked in advance and they organized massage for all 5 of us at the same time. Speedy response by Mail. Very sweet and service minded personell. Clean. Dont be scared off by the neighbourhood and odd entrance. Highly recommendable.