“Just what we wanyed”

Ranked #1 of 22 Dessert in Split
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Luka ice cream cakes & a new ice cream shop in the center of Split. All desserts, cakes and ice cream that we are prepared to tr adicionalan way from fresh, carefully selected ingredients. In an effort to produce the highest quality ice cream, our pastry every morning using real fruit avoiding additional sweeteners and artificial coloring. Cold is pushing our only preservative. Besides you will be pleasantly surprised by the natural, pastel color Pistacchio, many will ask seductive flavor of rum combined with nuts back to your childhood. We are sure that you not other flavors such as lavender, rosemary, melons, strawberries, etc. Will not leave you indifferent. Come and taste the difference!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I’ll be honest, I had book marked this place months in advance before our trip, and it didn’t not disappoint. I think the flavor I got was called “spectacular cookie” and it not only had chunks of cookie in it but also little caramel chunks and tbh, I’m craving it again right now. Definitely go!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 120)

12 - 16 of 1 120 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Best ice cream in Split! Full of taste. I was here few times and I'll go again. Love it! I recommend it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After seeing other reviews, called and were told they had gluten free ice cream and cones. Walked all the way there to find three sorbets available, scooped with a cross contaminated scoop and no cones. And this after stating celiac and need for gluten free. They did not understand.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had walnut flavoured icecream. It tasted ok but was full of sharp nutshell pieces which is why I'm giving a low rating. No one wants chipped teeth, right? My boyfriend had rosemary icecream which was good. So it depends on what you take.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The ice cream here is absolutely amazing and it is all homemade! My boyfriend and I were staying within a five minute walking distance so we thought we would go and try their ice cream after seeing a queue every day!
It’s worth the wait!
Although, there is limited choice in flavour, I promise you it’s worth the money!
I highly recommend the Whisky Cake, Nutella and Hazelnut flavours.