“Fantastic!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
AlexisRF
Chicago, Illinois
“Very good location but some issues”
Reviewed 22 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

Im torn about this property. We only stayed here for 2 nights and I feel that it was just ok. If I were staying for a longer period then I might not be inclined to choose this property. Its really just to put your stuff in, sleep and shower. The property itself is mediocre at best. I have to say that this is one of those properties where the picture looks better than what it really is. Im sure everyone has experienced looking at pictures and being a little bit disappointed when you get there. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing misleading about the pictures or the information presented, it just isn't as nice as what you see. We encountered problems with the remote so we couldn't use the TV at all, the hot water is very limited, there were times where we ran out of hot water when showering. We were told on our checkout date that we have to vacate the property by 10 am because there will be clients coming in the next day. Wait a minute! Shouldn't it be noon? Even if there were clients coming on that day, they should just check in at 4pm or whenever its ready. They should be the one adjusting to when the apartment would be ready not asking the ones currently checked in to leave early to accommodate the preparations for the next client. I didn't like this policy at all.

I would rate the communication with the owner Nikola 5 stars. He is very quick and prompt to respond to questions. Very easy to work with and is very patient answering everything. On the day of our arrival, he asked his friend Lorenzo to meet us in town to take us to the apartment since he was busy at that time. He came after 30 mins to answer our questions and give us some recommendations. He told us to call him any time. We only called him once for the remote but it really was hard to follow to to get it to work so we just decided not to use the TV. Take note this is really an apartment where you are given your keys and your on your own unlike other apartments where we stayed in Croatia where the owner lives within the property and they are accessible every now and then. Im sure you can call Nikola anytime if you have questions or issues but just be aware of this. There are also other apartments in the building that you can choose from. This one is on the top most floor which I chose coz I dont want to hear footsteps. Because this is on the top floor (attic), some parts are sloping. The bathroom is really small and narrow. There is very very small counter space so my toiletries were by the kitchen. The kitchen has all the BASIC things that you need. There's a porch/terrace that you can lounge or sun bathe in if the weather is nice, this is directly by the entrance of this unit. You need keys to get in the gate for the apartment building and another keys to get in your unit so its pretty safe and guarded. There's some 10-15 steps to get into this unit. There are 2 queen/full beds in this unit so it can accommodate up to 3 or even 4 slim people. There's good internet connection in the unit. It would be nice to have an umbrella in the apartment for guests to use, we had to buy one coz it rained during our stay. I would give the actual physical unit 3 stars. Is this for light sleepers, I would say yes, its quiet enough but you are in close quarters with your neighbors so just bring your earplugs if your a super super light sleeper coz you hear people talking in the streets or parking their car etc but its not a big deal. Its generally a quiet area and people in Croatia are not loud at all.

I really love the location of this apartment, its in a real residential neighborhood tucked in small streets but you walk 5 mins and you are in the middle of the action. This is one of those really good locations that I favor. Away from the hustle and bustle and noise when you retire in the evening but just a few steps to get back into the action. I give location 5 stars for this. Parking is also free and is a 5 min walk to the apartment.

We paid 70 Euros per night. If I cant find any other apartment with the same or lower price at great location like this then yes I would stay in this apartment again but only if I were there for a few days but for longer stays, I might try to look somewhere else. If your not really picky like me then you will be ok with it. As i said there nothing to really complain about but nothing to be thrilled about. Since the question is only answerable by yes or no whether I would recommend this, I would be more inclined to say yes but not YES (in caps) you get what I mean :)

Liked best: location
Liked least: physical condition
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
London, UK
Reviewed 3 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Liked best: Location and terrace
Liked least: no real grumbles!
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
C0uple_N0...
Floro
“Very nice studio centrally located in Split”
Reviewed 26 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

We had a great stay in this studio. It was well equipped with what you need for a short stay, and had a wonderful private terrace. Peacefully located in residential area - but only ten minutes walk to Diokletians palace. close to the Marjan park

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The central location and the private terrace
Liked least: We had to spend the first night in another studio
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

Liked best: The location
Your age range 18-24
Older travelers
kiwisabro...
Auckland, New Zealand
“Great apartment - great location”
Reviewed 23 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011
person found this review helpful

Do not hesitate to book any one of Nikola's three apartments but I would recommend this one – Terra Maris Sky – as it has a great outside balcony. The photos paint a very accurate picture of this lovely and well-appointed apartment, but they do not do justice to the excellent location. It is perfectly situated, just minutes from the water via a lovely, walk through the old town.

Further, Nikola was a pleasure to deal with throughout and was a wonderful host. He picked us up from the airport, gave us a tour of the city on the way back to the apartment and gave us some suggestions of places to go, each of which was winner - nothing like local knowledge. Just a great guy.

Liked best: Location, amenities, service
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing