“Won’t serve food in the bar :( ”
Review of Fabrique

Fabrique
Ranked #112 of 444 Restaurants in Split
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We came here for the England vs Belgium match. We could only have a table in the bar (which was fine as they had massive TVs in the area!) but they only allowed a very basic food menu in the bar area. Nachos, cheese and olives basically. We ordered a ‘bruschetta’ which was actually just toasted bread with cream cheese spread on top.

The bar itself is nice, but just disappointed we couldn’t eat from the normal menu.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We came to the Split, and Fabrique was first place where we gone. Have a great night, good food and amazing cocktails.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went with my daughter and niece. We had a lovely dinner. Personel is very helpful and polite. The food was very nice. We had onion rings for starter snack and lates Mac and cheese, tortillas for my niece and burger for my daughter. Girls loved it and food was nicely prepared. We were indoor and atmosphere was great. Very cosy restaurant and I am happy that Split has one similar to Hard Rock, since there is no one.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I loved the tenderloin so much I came twice for a dinner during my Croatia trip. Highly recommended. The wine selection is excellent and the waiters are quick and friendly.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was surprised how good the food was as I had the goats cheese salad and it was really good and my friend had a burrito which was good. The waiter was disappointing in his manner and the mojito was mediocre. A bit of a mixed bag but if you like beer then they had a large number available so this could be the place for you!!