“Affordable ”

US$40,00*
and up
Iximche Ruins Tour from Antigua
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer transportation around Guatemala in collective and private services tailored itineraries Hotel reservations Flight & Bus tickets Guided tours All inclusive packages Services in El Salvador and Costa Rica
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

in 9 reviews
"pacaya"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Voyageur Tours arranged for our trip of 10 high school students and 2 chaperones to Guatemala, and they did an incredible job! Miguel was very responsive to emails, quickly answering all of our questions and being patient with us as we made changes and updates to our itinerary. Voyageur arranged all of our transportation within the country and they gave us the best guides in Antigua, Pacaya, Iximche, Lake Atitlan. The guides were knowledgeable and incredibly personable. The trip went so well that we’re already talking about returning next summer.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

From our first meeting, Miguel (the owner) and Alicia (the agent) seemed more like old friends than new business associates. Alicia was on top of everything during our 12 days in Antigua, Lake Atitlan Guatemala City, and Tikal. We had her plan hotels, dinners, excursions to Iximche and San Juan la Laguna + Tikal. Voyaguer provided great service and good value for money -- and I loved working with them.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

I was planning a visit to Antigua to spend four weeks as a volunteer at Escuela La Esperanza in Jocotenango but wished to arrange, in advance, a day excursion to Attitlan, a long weekend excursion to the major mayan sites of Peten and a volcano ascent.
A colleague at the school recommended Alicia at Voyageur Tours and the service I have received has been first class. At the planning stage, emails bounced between the UK and Guatemala quickly and Alicia produced a plan that both met my objectives and my budget.
I have now been on both the Attitlan and Peten excursions.
I had been to Lake Attitlan before and thoroughly enjoyed my day there which included visits to three villages: my schedule limited me to just one day but if you have time I would recommend at least two days there.
All the arrangements for the trip to Flores and the Mayan sites worked perfectly: the travel arrangements were flawless; the hotel in Flores (CasaAzul) had comfortable rooms many of which (including mine) overlooked the lake - great sunsets and sunrises if the weather is good! The Mayan sites at Tikal and Yaxha were just over one hours drive from the hotel whilst Uaxactun is almost 2 hours from the hotel. At all three sites the local tour company provided both a spanish speaking guide and an english speaking guide. All threee guides I met on my trip spoke a good standard of English and were enthusiastic about the history and the wildlife of the site. Some background reading about the Mayan civilisation before a visit to the sites will certainly enrich the experience you have when you are there.
Now anticipating an ascent of Pacaya volcano in three days time!

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 January 2017

We booked a trip to Pacaya Volcano for our Youth Mission Trip Group then an additional few days touring for my husband and I. Alicia went far and beyond to take care of us.
The van was for transport was clean and comfortable. They even arranged for the group to catch a late night flight back home. Every detail was covered and in correct order. She even dropped a package I had accidentally left at her office by my hotel. I would highly recommend her and definitely will book with her again on future trips.