“Always good”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I like the ambiance of their terrace. The chairs are not very comfortable but the food is very good. I went 3 times during my trip to Antigua and always liked what I ordered. Good service also.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Cozy Italian restaurant in La Antigua. Very good pizza, focaccia and other authentic Italian dishes.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

This place is attractive and friendly with attentive staff. They seem to run a very efficient place, which I respect. I've never waited long on my three visits. The first time I ordered putanesca, which was excellent. They neglected to bring my a spoon for the spaghetti - I should have flagged down a waiter, but I didn't want to fuss or delay eating. The next two times I ordered pizza. It's sort of a thin crust which I like. I never understood why people want to eat a loaf off bread with some stuff on top. I think they have the perfect measure of tasty sauce, cheese and toppings. The three pork pizza was my idea of a great pizza. Thank you!

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

This is a restaurant where you can eat a delicious and most likely, Italian food.

All the sauces and pastas are made here with a real good and natural ingredients.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

This restaurant was so good I went two nights in a row. It appeared to a favorite with the locals which is always a good sign. Decent wine menu as well. Service was very good too.