“Our Trip To Antigua”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Casa De Mis Suenos

Courteous arm guard 24/7
VIEW FROM TERRACE
SIDE VIEW OF COMPLEX FROM CITY STREET
FRONT VIEW OF COMPLEX FROM PUBLIC STREET
THIS IS THE FEATURED HOME AT CUL-DE-SAC.
MAID WELCOMING
WELL MAINTAINED PARK INSIDE COMMUNITY
VIEW FROM PERGOLA
QUIET STREETS INSIDE COMMUNITY
PARK IN CENTER COMMUNITY
BREAKFAST OUTSIDE 'INSIDE THE HOUSE'
TERRACE
Courtyard and fountain
Fountain in Patio area
Partial view of living area
View from the garden and parking area
Homes in the Complex
Open Courtyard at night
Open Courtyard
Dining room and kitchen
Open living room and dining room
ANTIGUA MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION
CITY SCENES: CALLE DEL ARCO
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

dagoldbe
Denver, Colorado
“Our Trip To Antigua”
Reviewed 25 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

The owner of this property is super nice. He did everything he could to make our stay as comfortable as possible. His home is absolutely beautiful it has a courtyard in it open to the sky! Couldn't have asked for anything more. I would absolutely recommend this property to anyone that wants to stay at a safe beautiful home five minutes from town central. Thanks Leo!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beauty of the home
Liked least: Nothing we loved everything!
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
6 Oct 2015
Your sincere words encourage me to continue to strive in serving my guests.
Frank L
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 28 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

There are no words to describe the beauty and accommodations offer with this rental. I had the pleasure to enjoy our stay with my parents and best friends for an entire week but I wished we could had stay longer. We fell right at home, took nice walks to take the chicken busses to town (about 1/2 mile) each day but it was just what was needed with music playing to get you energize for the day. The cleaning lady Virginia did an outstanding job with the place and was there to greet us at our arrival. The guards at the gate were just as helpful and friendly each day we left to tour the city. It was so nice to talk to the owner Leo prior to our arrival and he was very helpful with information of places in town to visit. This is one place I will be back to for sure and I will definitely recommend or a place to stay.

Thank you Leo and I hope to be back soon.....

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and the quietness of the place
Liked least: Nothing I can think off
Travelling group: Friends
28 May 2015
Mr. Frank
It was a pleasure to have served you. Our aim is to give a pleasurable stay and have clients come back. You and your family will always have a place to stay here at Casa De Mis Sueños.
Leo Barillas
Misifus14
“The pictures don't make justice to such BEAUTIFUL house”
Reviewed 21 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We stayed at Leo's rental for Holy week in antigua and we couldn't be more happy that we picked this house. Is such a relaxing and nice environment to come to after exploring the surroundings. The views of such magnificent volcano and all the little details around the house made our Vacation something extra special. Leo and his wife made sure our stay was a pretty good one leaving us the desire to come back sooner than we thought. Thank you so very much!!!! We hope to be able to stay there again. Blessings!!!

loveGuate...
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great First Time Experience in Guatemalia”
Reviewed 1 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

The accommodations provided us with a Hispanic influence of the country and were fantastic. We had several members of our family with us on this trip and the house met all of our needs. The owner is very engaged with the property and called on the first full day to make sure everything met our expectations. The house was clean, decorated beautifully and with plenty of seating for our Christmas gift giving. The kitchen had all of the supplies that we needed to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner for the family. The view from the roof terrace was fantastic with a mountainous volcano as the center piece. The complex was beautiful with a garden in the middle which was a great background for photographs. The housekeeper was very wonderful, attentive to our needs and helpful. We had the housekeeper cook a meal for us one day and it was it was one of the highlights of the visit. Do not miss the opportunity to have her cook for you. She is a wonderful individual. Being Americans we were concerned with security, but our apprehension was eliminated after we entered the complex. This was a wonderful trip and we would rent this condo again in the future. The condo has WiFi available but no TV. I think you could use Chromecast to get TV entertainment.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Hispanic architecture of the facility
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
3 Jan 2015
Dear L. A
Your review is very edifying and greatly appreciated.
Your and your family will always be welcome at our house.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015!!!

Leo
Jennyguat...
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Peaceful Retreat”
Reviewed 3 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

From the first time I spoke to Leo on the phone I felt at ease. When we arrived, everything was as described: beautiful gated community with 24 hour security which was convenient since we arrived at 2am. The place is gorgeous, we could not appreciate it at the late hour we arrived. I woke up early the next day so that I could go upstairs and be amazed at the beauty of the place. I could not hold my tears in to see such an incredible place.

I could hear the birds singing and playing from tree to tree, the volcanoes can bee seen from the terrace and it is absolutely breathtaking. I had never in my life seen such a beautiful house. Every single detail was carefully thought of, from the ceilings, the bed covers, the art work, the brick work, the fire wood waiting for you in the fireplace, etc. Everything you could possibly need is in the kitchen, I felt at home.

I wish there were words to describe the community in which the house is located. I felt as if they opened the gates of heaven when I first saw it, there are just no words...you have to experience it for yourself.

I invited local friends to stay with us, and they also fell in love with the place. They could not believe the value. It is affordable for all it has to offer. If you are ever in need to relax and unwind this would be it.

The owner of the property is easy to work with and very trustworthy, I am definitely coming back to this house on my next trip!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The house and the location
Liked least: water heater went out and I took too long to contact someone about it. My fault.
Travelling group: Extended Family
4 Dec 2014
Thank you so much for your time to give us such a great review. Your family and friends will always be welcome to stay at our home. The pictures are superb.
Leo Barillas
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing