“One of my favorite places in Antigua”
Review of Saberico

Saberico
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Antigua
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: For people looking for an authentic, healthy experience, saberico is the natural, soul-satisfying option among all restaurants and food purveyors because of its innovative and healthful offerings, magical and soothing atmosphere, and saberico flavors that create overall well-being.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This restaurant has great food, mostly traditional food from Guatemala. They also have food ready to take home and good wines. The ambiance is amazing, beautiful trees and flowers that bring privacy to each table. Good service also.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The place is quaint and lovely. The food selection is fantastic - with organic fresh local ingredients . There is a wonderful selection of Guatemalan inspired dishes aswell as farm-to-table innovative dishes and many GLutten free options . The chocolate is organic and amazing . The service was superb. By far he best eating experience in Antigua, with very fair prices .

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I stumbled across this place and I’m certainly glad I did! It has the most beautiful garden and cutely designed dining settings. I wish I had found this place when I was studying Spanish as it is the perfect spot for afternoons in the sunshine. The service is pretty slow so expect to chase after waitresses for their attention, but if you are in no rush and want to relax and take in the beautiful surroundings, this is an enchanting hideaway

Reviewed 28 April 2018

We came here for breakfast one day and lunch the next. Its incredible. An absolutely beautiful and cosy but spacious restaurant with outside seating and birds everywhere. Its so enchanting and whimsical.
The food is good but takes a long time to arrive, the service is also great.
The smoothies are amazing! I would recommend trying one.
Presentation could be worked on.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

A really magical place, filled with enchanting courtyards, chirping birds and delicious food. I went with my husband and two teenagers, and my 13yo daughter loved exploring the green nooks and crannies while we waited for our meal. She even found a baby bunny to cuddle!