“Good option”
Review of Aguacate Tasty

Aguacate Tasty
Ranked #198 of 428 Restaurants in Antigua
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Mexican and Italian restaurant that is characterized by having fresh food and everything done at home, with a friendly staff. we have dedicated dishes for avocado lover.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I went with my wife and we enjoy the food and the place. Great breakfasts! and a cozy place to be.
Recommended.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Fantastic food. Great service. Still salivate thinking about the food. Would go back there again and again if we lived there. Delightful!

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Amazing food, atmosphere, and service. I ordered the quesadilla with guacamole. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

During my 5 day vacation to Antigua my friend and I had the pleasure of visiting both Aguacate Tasty and Taco Shop. Quesadillas, chips, and tacos are delicious! Also Carolinais friendly and an amazing employee! She made us feel at home!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I happened upon this place and had the pictured dish and it was amazing.

Couldn't find anything close in Antigua.

cindy c, Gerente at Aguacate Tasty, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

We wait for you whenever you want to eat some delicious tacos!